Official Jordan Brand Forum Wallpaper Thread

Do you have some pics of the Jordan 12's minus your feet in them
tongue.gif

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has the "We Have Already Witnessed" wallpapers. I know I had them on my computer and now they seem to be missing.I looked through the thread and couldn't find them, and if they are in there then I apologize for asking. Any help is appreciated.

ohiost2345wrote:
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has the "We Have Already Witnessed" wallpapers. I know I had them on my computer and now they seem to be missing. I looked through the thread and couldn't find them, and if they are in there then I apologize for asking. Any help is appreciated.

This doesn't look as good as the All-Star wallpaper IMO. Not as much detail:
1280 x 1024
ejtzbq.jpg

1024 x 683
2u5v1hj.jpg

Does anyone have a bigger pic of Jordan on the floor holding the ball after winning the championship in 96'...

1e2trk.jpg

Pic kinda looks like this and was in the same area but he was faced down...any help is appreciated..

2078877843_45a614693c_o.jpg

^ WOW.... this is a **GREAT** way to wear your VIIIs ..and those jeans too. *AMAZING*.......
roll.gif
roll.gif

* scathing remarks of course

WOW! I like these 2:
2078877843_45a614693c_o.jpg
Here's my contribution, did this about 2 months agobefore the shoes came out in stores. My sources were pics from this site, and I couldnt get all the details I needed back then. this is a big drawing, 11 x 17inches, couldnt fit in the scanner, so i had to scan in 4 separate sections.
6y5h2eu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom