OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Heads up to any Minnesota NT'ers....FootAction @ the Mall of America will be getting about 70 pairs and will be open at 8am on Saturday, so get there early!!

Does anyone know where these will be released in Columbus, Ohio (614). With final's l almost forgot they were coming out this week. I'll start looking tomorrow, but if anyone wants to give me a hand, it would be much appreciated.
"Rock Timbs if it's summer or ten below" - AZ

Yo i kno a spot in the 718-NYC area that has the ice blues for $150 cash no tax...i went today they only got 74 pairs and not everyone knows teh store i didn't buy them cuz i bought them form canada...so holla if u need teh info AIM: DoN cHiBoLo

any1 noe wat time FA serramonte opening up in the bay???? and wat time should i get dere?? thx.
LOOKING FOR NUBUCK 12's & CEMENT 3's SZ 8 OR 8.5 GET AT ME.

Footaction Serramonte is gettn 40 pairs or more i believe.......

Can someone confirm that?? Also, I asked a guy at NTSF, they said they are getting 200 pairs, dont know if he is telling the truth or not.

Quote:
Who Ever is Going to Green Acres Mall on Sat. Foot Action is closed for Renovations!!! Just spoke to the manager today. Roosevelt Field Foot Action is also closed for Renovations, so no Ice Blue X's at the mall, good luck i guess im gonna have to pay 150 damn.

this can not BE!!!!! >:
mad.gif

"I believe him, b. I don't know why, but I do..."
-Scarface

I got a third pair of Ice Blue 10's today in manhattan.I could not believe the store that was carring them and they where only $5.00 over retail.I could not let that pass.
NYC MEET UP'S ONLY JORDAN RETRO 4 LASER SIZE 8 DEADSTOCK STYLE CODE 308497 COLOR CODE 161.FOR INFO E-MAIL AT nikesneedahome@webtv.net.I have no pictures

If ya'l had 2 choose ...Altitude 13's and icy Blue X's...

which ones would it be...?

I know i'd definitely get the Altitudes..

i live in vegas but i'm leaving for l.a. friday night, so i have to get them at ntla.To all the LA niketalkers, is there going to be a lot of people, and where does you guys park at?

ices are better than alts, but hey i've like the jordan X over the XIII for a long time. Only colorway that does it for me on the XIII's is the mid white/red and white/black

Niketown Honolulu said "call Friday" when I asked if they had any. And royal sports is charging 165....so anywhere else in hawaii got em?

i hate being broke i kant get these
ANYBODY LOOKING TO BUY THE LASER SHIRT AND OR HAT WANTED: Wht/Red Midwest XIX, Wht/Red XVII, Blk/Red XVI, Wht/Red XIV, Wht/Red XIII, Wht/Red XI low, Wht/Blk IX, Blk/Red VI, Wht/Blk/Red V sz 10.5 or 11
Email: purplejordans@yahoo.com
AIM: igotmjsthatudont

can anyone help me out with Footaction in Eastridge; San Jose, California ?

can you confirm if the their gonna get some iceblues ?.

Does anyone know if the Employee Store in beaverton, OR will get these? PLease REPLY.. If they do I can help someone out... PLEASE REPLY

Back
Top Bottom