OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

-colombianballa

the will NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ANY ONLINE STORES. ITS BEEN SAID A MILLION TIMES IN THIS POST.
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

Any South FLA. peeps know where to copp?

Much appreciated knows to anyone can give me some (late) info...

HEAT
MEMBER 2
Woooo That's NASTY!​

Any Wisconsin (Milwaukee) NT'ers gettin the ice blue x's? If so, where and what time are u getting there?

I live in South Florida, i am hitting up a footaction that opens up at 9 the mall i will be hitting up around 7 to 8. because of the hurricane scare maybe people wont come out.
TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

Any South FLA. peeps know where to copp?

Much appreciated knows to anyone can give me some (late) info...
sportswear unlimited sawgrassmills mall :wink:
wink.gif

Those sawgrass people already snuck in there I bet like they did for the alts. :D
happy.gif

TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

Quote:
I live in South Florida, i am hitting up a footaction that opens up at 9 the mall i will be hitting up around 7 to 8. because of the hurricane scare maybe people wont come out.

Even if the hurricane hits i bet you'd still be standin out there :lol:
laugh.gif
i know i would
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

im not payin no more than 135. for these. in other words im just payin retail. ya dig. either gonna cop at niketown chitown or at northriversde mall. Footaction theres got 5 pairs of each size. good chance of gettin your size if you want to avoid long lines at niketown.

I hope Arlene hits Tampa so no one would go cop em but me...there are also tornado warnings here so it'll be mad crazy..

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

^^^ north riversides getting them?? o man.....CRAZY!!!!!!!!

but if you need a spot, just in case....i know one, but thats if u dont get them....holla at me if ya see me.....white/mexican tall....all u need to knwo...

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

I passed by NTLV.. no people in line.. i talked to an assistant manager, she said they are gonna be raffled at 9am... she didnt know how many pairs they got.. I saw some guys with a rewind richardson (Black), a guy with a Shaq Heat with Fake 11's and some other guy i forgot what he wearing.. i was hanging around there for a bit but left after talking with the assistant manager.
Coming in at 91 its... EMAIL!!!!! celladwella@hotmail.com

anybody know if there is early morning release at NTLA on wilshire? or maybe even a midnight release and whats its lookin like over there

i was just ate footaction 34th, line was bananas. chilled there for a bit with a fellow NTer. saw some fresh ladies and kix ofcourse. cant wait that long for kix, ill cop mine in da morn hopefully no line :b
tongue.gif

* Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix​
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

yeh i saw plenty of ppl on the line. i went in and bought sum uptowns. i was lookin down and :x
sick.gif
i didnt see any fire at all! now i regret not wearin my lasers to show off. I just saw a bunch of flints and steels. cant believe i was excited just to see what ppl wore. what a dissapointment 34th street was tonite.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

"I believe him, b. I don't know why, but I do..."
-Scarface

I just got my sz 12 from footaction on 34th.Ppl who were there knew what happened.People cutting.breaking barrier,people getting kicked out.Crzy stuff.

Just got a call from my uncle in the Philippines and he copped mines for $114.00 at NikePark....he's also a pilot and he's got a flight out here so should be here on Sunday :pimp:
pimp.gif

i went and picked up a pair today even tho they were sold out of my sz but after lookin at em i dont think i want another pair

i walked by NTSF and i seen almost 50 people
email - donpoppa@gmail.com
aim - donpoppa35​

Back
Top Bottom