this is the shirt i picked up at harold pener when i reserved 7 pairs of X's

5up893

5up8ig

5up9xg

[/i]
Check out my eBay auctions 100% legit. Check Feedback. Selling Flints sz 11
search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjameso921

Update for peeps down here in San Diego

I called footlocker at fashion valley and their not geting them.

I called footaction at fashion valley and thier geting 24 pairs and it first come first serve no reserves or pre orders.They open at 8am so peeps planning on copin them better get there hella early like @ 5am to start camping out.

I couldnt find the phone for Shieks so I didnt check to see if their geting them.But Shieks at fashion valley is shady and wont ever get my buisness.

A friend of mine told me that ******** in downtown is geting 200 pairs but I find that hard to belevie.

I didnt bother to call Blends in downtown on market street since they've been sucking on geting any J's.Last J's they got were the stealth XX's.

Now for the good news well at least for me.I called footaction down at plaza bonita in national city and they are only geting 20 pairs.I was talking to the manager over the phone and he was like get down to the store ASAP and I'll let you reserve a pair.I got off work at 3:30pm and got down there like at 4:15pm walked in and talked to the same manager and he not only let me pre order the last size 11 but I even got to see and inspect the pair I was reserving.The best part was I didnt have to pay extra or buy any extra JB apparel
:D
happy.gif
.Also when I left the manager told me that that footaction only has one size 10.5 and 11.5 left and the rest are first come first serve.I'm just glad I know I have my pair secured and can sleep in this sat morning and go in anytime and pick up my pair.Good luck to everybody else trying to cop their pair this sat.Let the camp outs beign.

Quote:
Im getting 14 pairs but only 7 from harold pener, I pretty much bout out their inventory for saturday. They only got one pair in each size from 8-12
I feel sorry for the collectors around that area :\
ohwell.gif

Creature206-

Do you know how many pairs both places are getting? Where are you going to get your pair? Thanks.

Vegas people, do you know if the NT in Ceasars Palace gets crazy people. Im arriving tomorrow in Las Vegas and id like to know if I should just not go to sleep and stay up in line. Thanks in advance for the info. :smokin
smokin.gif

^^^^^^^^Just go to Suite 160 small line(crosses fingers) 60 pair=in and out....no fuss

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

Do any Houston Nter's know if there will be a midnight release at athletes foot? I forgot which one, but someone posted that one always has a midnight release

SoCal Nter's here's what I got...

Footaction - hollywood pk
3561 W. Century Bl.
Inglewood, C.A.
6 or 8am

Footaction - baldwin/crenshaw mall
3650 Martin L. King Bl.
Los Angeles, C.A.
8am

Footaction - Westside (by Magic Johnson Friday's)
5329 W. Centinela Ave
Inglewood, C.A.
8am

Footaction - cerritos mall
318 Los Cerritos Ctr
Cerritos, C.A.
6am

Shiekhs - So Bay Galleria, Foxx Hills Mall, Del AMo Mall,
All Sheikhs will require you to buy $50 worth of apparel before you can purchase the shoes >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Yes they Suck

Millenium Shoes
on Slauson ave and Western
Los Angeles, C.A.
9am

Millenium Shoes - West L.A.
on Santa Monica Bl and Western
9am

Warehouse Shoe Sale
on Del Amo Bl and Wilmington
Carson, C.A.
9am

Warehouse Shoe Sale
135th St and Figueroa
Gardena, C.A.
9am

Warehouse Shoe Sale
Century Bl and Crenshaw Bl
Inglewood, C.A.
9am

Warehouse Shoe Sale
120th St and Hawthorne Bl
Hawthorne, C.A.
9am

Warehouse Shoe Sale
on Wilshire Bl. and Union Ave
Downtown Los Angeles
9am

Warehouse Shoe Sale
On Imperial Hwy and Atlantic Ave
Lynwood, C.A.
9am

Salvatory
Del Amo Mall
Torrance, C.A.

Salvatory
Lakewood Mall
Lakewood, C.A.

Salvatory
Baldwin/Crenshaw Mall
Los Angeles

I'm not sure but I think Salvatory may require you to buy some apparel also. Don't quote me cause I may be wrong.

Also check you Men's Land stores too. I know that the Men's Land in Carson are sold out already. They didn't hold my pair >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
but it's cool.

I will add to the list once I finish my research. Hoped this helped some of you Nter's. God Luck

WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - djkaos23@yahoo.com

AIM - djkaos234512

ste160, where ist that place at? Im not a LV native, im just passing through for the weekend. The info is appreciated.

Does Niketown LA get long lines? And do they let the people in line at like 8 or 9 am? Also does the warehouse shoe sale in carson get long lines?

I'am wrong for not sharing the info I have on the Ice Xs for my area??? I feel messed up for not sharing but in my area it is cut throat to get Js.

Hopefully I won't have to go to NTSF. I was there today, and the line wasn't that long, but I'm sure by tomorrow it'll stack up. I'll have to holla at more spots tomorrow though, and hopefully I can get my pair!
[/b]​

Where is the Chicago NT'ers gonna cop at
Im gonna hit the south side up
City Sports on 63rd is gonna have them
I called the korean lady is on some 1st come
1st serve crap if not there Ill have to hit the stash
spot.....HEADS UP

Thanks for that list djkaos23, man Shiekhs and Salvatorys are so horrible, my girl went by the Salvatory in the SoBay Galleria (Moda Scapa) and they said u have to buy an article of clothing in order to get em :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. Looks like I'm hittin up one of those Footactions.
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

Back
Top Bottom