OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Quote:
Do any Houston Nter's know if there will be a midnight release at athletes foot? I forgot which one, but someone posted that one always has a midnight release

^^
Texas aint gettin any love in here........ |I
tired.gif

I asked help on where to find these in Dallas preferably the Richardson/Plano area for the past week and no one still aint responded.......

[/b]​

For San Diego, there is only 1 size left if you're going to Preorder at Foot Action at Plaza Bonita mall.

I got the last 10.5.

Also San Diego Sports Shoes(********'s) opens at 10:00 AM on Saturday and they told me they got in about 100 pairs.

Good luck!
- MarkMan of www.SDTEKKEN.com
WANTED:
DS 10.5/11 Air Jordan XI (White/Columbia)
-- Have $$$ and willing to trade! Not looking for anything else but the Columbias! --
NT References:
superblyTRIFE

Quote:
Hows the resale value gonna be on these?
about 200
how do u get a number like that when all the pairs on ebay have been ending for around $150 and theres at least 20 pairs with bin prices of $150 that are up right now with no one biting?
email me: okay.w0w@gmail.com
or aim: y0fallback

i've seen a few pairs on ebay end at retail with no bids, not in my size though >:
mad.gif
. and they were definitely legit - offering 500% money back if they were fakes :wow:
eek.gif
- i wanted to order then pray that they were fake.

oh, and by the way, i hate san francisco. i hate the bay area spots that i know of. every single one of them. the lines are ridiculous. the employees lie about what they have, what they've received, what time they open, what time the malls open, etc. i've been lied to about the altitude releases, knicks penny releases 3 times, and every time i called a store about the ices i would get different answers, even when i would call the same store twice. i called first step in SF and they told me they were getting em. i call back the next day and the guy says they dont know yet. i asked him when they would find out and he told me to just go to niketown. i was like wtf? arent you supposed to be trying to do business?

i hate trying to get j's in the bay >:
mad.gif

"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

Yeah I agree I live in the bay and I was planning on going to NT but lining up two days early is just dam ridiculous, i could understand spending the night but two days early? thats just ridiculous, if any of YOU NTer's did this...I hope you read this when you get back

GET A FRIGGIN LIFE!!!!!!!!

seriously, if they want the shoes that badly, why not just have ordered from someone in Canada months ago? they're gonna be waiting in like for like 40 hours. i'd be willing the pay a dollar for every hour i'd save, not to mention getting the shoes real early
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

hey footaction in Sobay Galleria is also gettin them. they are gettin 30 pairs i think. I work at the Footlocker in Del Amo Mall in torrance and we are not gettin them but Footaction is gettin them. They only hsd 15 pairs but they told me they were goin to get more. wat size do u wear and were are u goin to get ur pair. hit me up ASAP
Dabirdman70@hotmail.com

yup SF is 2much of a hastle just too get sum shoes!!!!!!
tired.gif

LOOKING FOR NUBUCK 12's & CEMENT 3's SZ 8 OR 8.5 GET AT ME.

Quote:
Hows the resale value gonna be on these?

I would say its still unknown.It's all depends on the hype.But hearing that ppl are alrdy lining up at NTSF on Thursday, i think the hype is there.

chicago NTers heads up niketown is going to have i called and they told me is going to be available get there around 6 6:30 going to open at 7
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11 & easy3000​

Start heading out early guys, hype in bay area is ridiculous, I guess ill be heading out early tonight as well! See you all at NTSF!! It's all fun and games!! Later

Dallas Area::::::> Towneast FA opens at 6am Sat.11, but i wont be there in that long *** line, bcuz i just copped from a mom and pop joint in Dallas, sorry no pics. but i can tell ya i got hit for 165.
"If you aint gettin paper what you up in the game for?"-Chamillionaire (KOOPA)

no online stores at all? i have no niketowns near me and the footactions don't have em.... im just trying to get a few pairs around retail..... help a brother out

My ma and pa joint basically pre-sold 30 of 41 total pairs.....

These joints will def have Altitude hype written all over them again

F L I N T g r e y

I allready have my 3 pairs.So if there is a line I'll be waiting on it gonna be for the union air force 180's.Have fun at niketown nyc.Unless somebody want to buy a size 9 ice blue 10 today from me.If your in the NYC area.
NYC MEET UP'S ONLY JORDAN RETRO 13 USED SIZE 10.5 PRICE $105.00 STYLE CODE <310004> COLOR CODE <1O3>.FOR INFO E-MAIL AT nikesneedahome@webtv.net.I have no pictures

Well folks we did it again......and didn't some one say these things were "Limited"????

Let's see what tomorrow the real release day brings....
xwheel.jpg

DL88 and LOVEtheXIV
DL88LOVEtheXIV.jpg

Jersey stand up!!!!!!

so they droppin when in NY? and where? :lol:
laugh.gif

Wanted(sz. 10-10.5): Dunk low Viotech, Pinstripe Blazer, AF1 Canvas Safety Orange low, Viotech Trainer, Red Sheed low, ESPO, Pharrell Dunk / Windrunner SB Jacket sz. XL
F/S: Hunter Dunk sz. 12, HUF Dunk sz. 10, Easter Egg AF 1 sz. 9, 9.5, Knicks Penny 1 sz. 10

WiCKeD KiCKz in banned camp for the summer

DL88 & LOVEtheXIV - how'd I know you guys would have your patented "circles" of hot releases. Nice pickup.....I am happy with my pair!

F L I N T
g r e y

Back
Top Bottom