OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Sikwiidit04

Who were you? I was there with the orange vandals and ecko hoody...

I'm guessing you were either the white guy or the black guy since it looked like y'all got in line for another pair

: sheeds@gmail.com
aim:sh33dz​

I got an extra 9.5 if anyone interested.... :wow:
eek.gif

Looking for Jordan vi or ix low size 9!
FT/FS: NYC Penny's, AJ XIII low blk/wht/red, AJ XX Stealths-ALL size 9
email me at cpa_boy@hotmail.com

Jeans plus in NYC 177th st has a 11-14 left but for $140
* Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix​
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr​

how many pairs were released for the ice blues compared to the steels?..it seems like it is a lot more avaliable than the alts were

Addicted2Mikes-
who was the white girl?? :wink:
wink.gif

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

now maybe people will believe me when i say JB has created a new category: "Limited GR".

:lol:
laugh.gif
at all you fools who waited in lines with 400+ ppl.
I love living in New Orleans, it's so easy to cop J's

Woke up at 8:00 chilled for an hour and headed out about 9:10. Store is like 5 mins away. Got there saw a bunch of ******ed fools that I know that don't even collect or no nothing about jordans ahead of me. I was number 23 I was thinking yea it might be my day. They were going by order and I managed to get in before number 10 and they won't let me get my pair until my number came. Atleast I wasn't outside in the hot humid weather. So I see slowly my chances slipping away. Soon my 10.5 was gone. I was >:
mad.gif
heated. But got the 11 which fits fine, lets just hope they don't crease. The store right next to it had pairs as well but it was 130 + tax. Good old Dr.Jays was better to me retail.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
FS: LASER IV 12.5 355 shipped arnob3701@yahoo.com

i waited in line at 6:30 am Footaction opened at 8:30am. they let 4 ppl in the store at once and i was the 13th person. i asked them for a 10.5 they said that size is sold out. and said they only had a 7.5, 8, 12.5 and 13 left. so i said ok give me the 12.5. then they went on and took the next 4 after i left and i waited for the 4 to come out so i can asked them what size they brought. and one of the dude said he brought a 10.5 That's when i got mad. STUPID FOOTACTION LIED TO ME they said no more 10.5 and went on and sold it to someone after me and i waited longer then him. >:
mad.gif

I am not a Huge Fan of these after seeing these in person. I will trade my DS size 8.5 Jordan X ICE BLUES for someones DS FLINT XIII in sz 8.5, 9, 9.5.

I live in the socal area. We can meet up today to trade in person. Let me know as we can trade straight up.

Thanks
IAMRAYZIAN

was gonna get them at portland NT this morning but some fool told everyone on NT about them shippin to everywhere so i had to go to lifted and get the last 10.5

these kicks are fresh

^^^

Please, you might wanna wait. I went in the store about 3 PM to pick my pair up, we only sold about half of them. We had a about 2-3 each for sizes 9-11. I was told the line for the release was only about 25 people.

Back
Top Bottom