Official Jordan IV Fire Red Nubuck - July 13th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know by the Air Jordan IV  has some crazy stuff in the works for this year, with the ‘Fire Red Suede’  and ‘Green Glow’ colorways confirmed so far. The former has been the cause of a little bit of confusion thanks to Carmelo Anthony’s similar pair. If you’re having trouble drawing a line between the two then these quick renderings should help you out, with the Photoshop jobs showing off what we should expect from the Air Jordan IV that’s on tap vs the Carmelo Anthony version proprietary to that New York Knick. Click through to check out the renderings of both Air Jordan IVs and let us know which pair you’d rather have. The "Fire Red Suede" version is set to release in Fall 2013.

"FIRE RED SUEDE"

"CARMELO ANTHONY PE"

YAH OR NAH?

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty both are fire and I will be copping no ?'s but!!...melo's by far imo! Black midsole jus is the difference maker in the red popping more

Melo PE's....either way they are a must have for me this year since most of the retroes JB releasing I already have or don't want.

Last edited:
I like the Melos better but still copping the other ones. I still regret not getting the Red Vs from the Raging Bull pack. :smh:

I'd rather see Melo's, the black midsole, black Jumpman tag on tongue and black liner just looks better IMO. I gives it more contrast.

For a minute I thought they both looked the same. Yeah I agree, I would choose the melo one too...

They are both fire. But the grey sockliner on the red suede looks a little off. Not enough grey in the shoe for that. I think i like the red suede midsole better though.

Both are nicely done but the black midsole on the PE just flows a tad better then the white. I'm coppin'!:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom