Official Jordan IV Fire Red Nubuck - July 13th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just called the nike outlet in my area and they told me they got the fire red 4s last week...I didn't even know they came out last week. Any info or similar news out there?

So I just called the nike outlet in my area and they told me they got the fire red 4s last week...I didn't even know they came out last week. Any info or similar news out there?

um the white/fire red

not these :lol:

these looks exactly the same material as the Red Spiz'ike
grin.gif
 if you want to see how the quality of the leather will look like, check out the Red Spiz'ike
Take those quality talks elsewhere man .. ive been in 3 threads the past 10 minutes and seen you reference quality in all 3. If you dont like it then dont buy and stop posting in JB threads since their quality is not up to your standards.

In the meantime go ahead and get your cash ready cuz you gonna buy a pair come July 13
slow down son, where does in my comment that i said i don't like the quality on these, i just said the leather looks like the Red Spiz'ike
grin.gif
 (this is my comparing emoticon face) no need get your panties ruffled
laugh.gif

Last edited:
do we know why tcc jumpman is red yet :nerd:

ook i think above say air randy lmao

Last edited:
The fire red suede 4 have more of a summer appeal due to the white midsole compared to the Melos. The spizikes are gym red, I think the 4 suede will be a bit brighter. I like.

The fire red suede 4 have more of a summer appeal due to the white midsole compared to the Melos. The spizikes are gym red, I think the 4 suede will be a bit brighter. I like.

The 4s releasing are not suede. -__-

Going by the name of this thread cool                 o

Earlier this year or last year Melo's pair were debuted. Then JB said they were going to release a pair everyone assumed suede since Melo's were suede so the name took off. About 2 months ago maybe it was determined the ones releasing will be nubuck/durabuck w/e .. which i personally think is much better than suede

here are some pics for a much clearer comparison, the 4s taken under a shade, the Spiz'ike outdoor shot

Last edited:
really dope, worth them all weekend, have 18+ of wear in them already.  Quality is as good as the cement 4s.  I put these over the bred 4s as well.

This was already 12 hours in.  Woke up early to get to the store to see if the lines were long for bugs bunny 8s lots of questions and heads turning, and of course some saltyness.  Non the less these are my 2nd favorite 4's now.  Cement 4's being number 1!

Just to throw this out there ... I HEARD .. HEARD ... That nike released a statement saying that there were only 5 sample pairs produced between late last year when they debuted and like february or so. And that these have only recently just went into production. BUT as of late soooooo many people are popping up with pairs of these already, especially the ones flexin on instagram #teamearly. Ive seen one post a picture wearing them last month, so 4 months early?

idk .. thats just on the rumor mill and supposedly all the mass pairs floating around, other than the 5 samples, are fakes. If thats true I'm really hoping these team early dudes didnt spend an arm and a leg for these (which they probably did)
ohwell.gif

Who knows .... anyways I can wait until RD for mine no need to try n be first when in the end plenty of people gonna have em anyway

July 13th
happy.gif

Last edited:
Celeb's and Athletes got them in the last week and this week.  Nubucks are the retail release 4's.  No suede....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom