OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea we already cleared that up guy.
It's a shame you didn't bother to "clear that up" before biting on my post. No need to act like that, we're all here for the same thing.

I literally cannot wait for this shoe, I agree that its quite loud but its not overly loud and it will match well with a lot of clothes.

After all the drama over the BC3's and Concords, especially with dudes getting held up at gunpoint for them in Newport Center and in Harlem, they nixed that ish quick here in NY/NJ
when were dudes held at gunpoint on 125th? I never heard of that

these are growing on me.   may cop to add to the collection.  i have the motorboat jones, so why not these 

Nice looking shoe, it looks great all by itself. I seen a couple of celebs in them like Wale and lil Wayne and they didn't look right tho.

Thinkin bout fkin with these, my issue is with the wings on the 4's, that plastic part on my bred 4s is all scraped up on both sides. real bad look
mean.gif

Hoping this release will be more general than that of the black grape 5's.  I'm getting too old for this...(in my Roger Murtaugh voice)

Hoping this release will be more general than that of the black grape 5's.  I'm getting too old for this...(in my Roger Murtaugh voice)
Nah these are a GR so they should be relatively easy to cop, unlike the black grapes.

When it comes to 4s I don't mess with too many Retro+ colorways. Maybe the mist 4s and... well I think that's it haha

I  have seen so many people in my area with these on, I was wondering if they had released and I didnt know. In the last week Ive seen them like 20 times. 

the tongue looks off on some of the early release pairs, jordan's arm is way too skinny. i ain't in a rush to pay crazy amounts to get them early as well.

Last edited:
Saw a dude with these on at the airport in Houston. Was gonna skip but now idk. The material looks nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom