OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably my favorite 4 retro + colorway since the Cool Grey 4's, quality feels great.

15i0y7l.jpg

Great picture...wish the red was this bold...ZAH, filters got me going.

hoping these wont be too widely available to the public... seeing too many pairs on kids feet is beyond annoying.

I'm hoping these will release in the AM and not at 12 because I have a wedding that night :frown:..relying on mobile internet is not my ideal route for copping j's but it might have to happen.. other than the 88s these are my fav pair of 2013.

If they're on the feet of everyone, so what?  Let it bang.  It's not that deep.  When they made one, they made many.  I'm copping cause they hard, albeit if it was the Melo PE's it would've been hard in the paint.  But, these are just as sick.

I'm hoping these will release in the AM and not at 12 because I have a wedding that night :frown:..relying on mobile internet is not my ideal route for copping j's but it might have to happen.. other than the 88s these are my fav pair of 2013.
There hasn't been a midnight release in a year or more now....

After all the drama over the BC3's and Concords, especially with dudes getting held up at gunpoint for them in Newport Center and in Harlem, they nixed that ish quick here in NY/NJ

After all the drama over the BC3's and Concords, especially with dudes getting held up at gunpoint for them in Newport Center and in Harlem, they nixed that ish quick here in NY/NJ
Yea I know... Dude must've been under a rock for awhile.

Take some on feet pics. These are a must cop for me since I missed the raging bull 5s I need an all red colorway.

i think these look best with pants covering the tongue
the colorway is already overstated so pants over tongue looks clean, structured & compliments the shape

Last edited:
Them pics are clean "AUG2ATL",, I say "Be like Mike", and leave the tongue out when your stuntin''..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I like that ,, you heard here 1st ... 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Them pics are clean "shoefean24",, I say "Be like Mike", and leave the tongue out when your stuntin''..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I like that ,, you heard here 1st ... 
glasses.gif
Those are my pictures. I feel like tongue out looks better with the IVs.

false.. i live in Europe :wink: and no I haven't been living under a rock.. 10 pairs in the past 8 months sadly.

Release Date: The Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 will be available on March 23rd on Nike.com, via twitter link only at 12am GMT/1am CET.

http://insider.nike.com/uk/footwear/air-jordan-3-retro-88-8632/

bought the 88s, he got games etc at 12. only the last few pairs have been releasing in the morning for us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom