OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Struck out on multiple sites this morning...

Took a break at work, went over to a mall in the burbs

and not only did they have my size but I was able to look through multiple pairs and grab a scuff free one.

smh buying online makes things so much harder than they're supposed to be.

Congrats to everyone else who copped.

I like these a lot better than I thought I would. Most pics don't really do these justice. These are definitely one of the best retro+ Jordan's.

Sort of irritated with the raffle system at Footlocker and Champs.  Certain releases they do raffles.  Certain releases are guaranteed pairs.  Not to mention they do the raffles during the week when most of us work.  *sigh* miss the good old days.

You work 24 hours a day?

Some of you complain, yet you put no effort in.

All you have to do is call your local store ahead of time to find out what they're going to do. The footlocker and footactions that do raffles. They do the raffle ALL DAY either Tuesday and Wednesday or Wednesday and Thursday. So you have the whole day to sign up for two days. So you don't really have an excuse. You can go before work, during lunch or after work.

size 11 off ndc
nthat.gif

passed on these for shadows, no biggie! I'll just cop a pair from craigslist in a couple weeks after the hype lets down! :tongue:

I was somehow able to cop a pair off footlocker at 11:30 this morning. got my confirmation email minutes after the purchase.
upset I couldn't get the free shipping :frown:

anyone in the bay area cali have any leads to where these are still available? trying to avoid paying a re-seller by any means

To all those people who paid rsvp for this released

Just wasting ur money

good. let em keep wasting it. keeps more pairs online for us. hope everyone got theirs. not into 4s myself but always love the jordan threads on a saturday morn

Copped with EASE this morning.  There are tons of them at the 3 malls I went to here in Florida.  Every sneaker store had them.  Walked into the University Mall in Tampa at 10:05 and still had most sizes at all the stores, even though they opened early at 8:00 for the release.  Got my size 11.5 and left.

The black/grey 1's were another story.  Sold out by the time I got there.

Last edited:
Is there still a way to get these around retail online? I would really appreciate a heads up, thanks

Well my FootLocker still have 10 to 13's left - At least that's what they said over the phone ...

strike my last!

Last edited:
I stop collection J's but all red kicks still hold a place in my heart so I had to cop these. 

10am call my footlocker and they still had a pretty good FSR ..

10:30am got to the store 

10:35am asked if they gave discount for my employer - they did

10:40am 128 with discount and 52 with store credit I had

Not bad for these!

Why is the box/kicks so damn heavy?
Where do you work?

I just cancelled my pair from FNL.

I was able to cop at the store, these are still all over NYC.

Love GR releases

Well I added them to my cart on NDC once the link showed up, after waiting in line for 30 minutes they showed out of stock. I've never had this problem before they "changed" the TLO release

Well I added them to my cart on NDC once the link showed up, after waiting in line for 30 minutes they showed out of stock. I've never had this problem before they "changed" the TLO release
The same thing happened to me this morning.

Never had that problem, especially running my script.

I guess they actually are making changes.

L
woke up at 935am... went to the mall and picked them up with no hassle.. these look way nicer in person...
Lucky you, in Orlando we were like 300 deep..people started camping out yesterday around 9 o'clock!!! It's freakin ridiculous cuz all these tourists are out here right now..SMS..still copped my size tho, good thing they had enough pairs

Back
Top Bottom