OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who got theirs already, how do they fit? It seems like everyone was saying TTS at first, but now some say to size up half size. I know all feet are different, but just want to get more opinions while my pair is en route.

For those who got theirs already, how do they fit? It seems like everyone was saying TTS at first, but now some say to size up half size. I know all feet are different, but just want to get more opinions while my pair is en route.
Just tried mine on...size 12 fits like a glove

I guess the mods did not like my last post I wish you would tell me why it was removed?

My shoes have a skuff on them.

Mine fit TTS

Just tried mine on...size 12 fits like a glove
Thanks for the prompt reply, did you go true to size?

I don't have any 4s. I bought the black/cement 4s released in late 2012 online and sized down .5 (last size they had) since I read that they run somewhat big. I tried them on and knew it wasn't going to work so I returned them. I went true to size this time and is hoping for the best.

Do they say twenty thirteen on the tongue? Found some on Craigslist and wanted to know if anyone could let me know so I don't cop some fakes.

Y
Thanks for the prompt reply, did you go true to size?

I don't have any 4s. I bought the black/cement 4s released in late 2012 online and sized down .5 (last size they had) since I read that they run somewhat big. I tried them on and knew it wasn't going to work so I returned them. I went true to size this time and is hoping for the best.
yeah I went true

I guess the mods did not like my last post I wish you would tell me why it was removed?

My shoes have a skuff on them.
I looked at my pair and my 2 other pairs that belonged to my boys. All of us got some kind of mark on there, one had a visible scratch on the toebox nubuck , another pair had a stain on the white midsole, and another pair had a scuff like yours. I guess no shoe is perfect lol.

Just cause you got tracking doesn't mean their on the truck...yes your order is official...but I'm sure it simply means the shipping label was printed up...

Back
Top Bottom