OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missed my chance...gonna have to use thes black grapes as trade bait I guess.

Really?

Unless you have an extra pair or two simply for an occassion like this, or if you have just become disinterested in the shoe can I understand this logic. Just hope you don't regret letting those Black Grapes go when walk into a store or hop on some random sneaker website and see your size for retail, especially with these being more abundant. I wouldn't panic just yet, :lol: .

Struck out online and two spots any Bay folks know of any spots with a 10 pm me good looking out..

I was able to walk in and buy a pair at Fairfield mall today. I hit the lotto for the shadows so when I whent to pick them up they nada lot of 4's left

We talkin' about the same JB? LOL

Yeah we talkin the same JB. 90% of those JB purchases were online so theres no checking out the shoe before i get it.

Im just not picky and/or whiny about a little glue run that can be picked off or if a tiny tiny corner of paint ran into another. Or if there is a cm of thread hanging that can be cut.

Dudes complaining about the leather JB uses which is stiff compared to top quality leather that used to be on shoes. Well take the shaq attaqs for example dudes complained about jb leather got the shaq attaqs which had super soft leather and complaining cuz it creased if u even touched it.

Long story short over n over you read ppl in here complain but they ***** stil buying the shoes lol

[/URL]

These shoes look so amazing in person and on feet, and I'm quite happy with them except for the following problems.

I have a HUGE rant however. Jordan brand quality has gotten worse and worse, I went with 3 other people to get the toros and we all were able to get our size, and we all got messed up pairs. Each pair had WAY too much glue all over the nubuck, one of the pairs were creased on the inside of the shoe, one of the pairs had slight creasing on one shoe. I also had 2 other friends that got them and they both had smudges that couldn't be removed on the midsole. Has anyone else had this problem with this shoe? I mean the glue isn't a big deal as it isn't noticeble if your not under light and staring at the shoes. I just find it unnaceptable that we pay $170 for shoes that crease easy af, ALWAYS have excess glue, ALWAYS have paint problems in a certain areas, and shoes that ALWAYS crack. I mean a $20 generic pair of shoes has better quality than this.

Sounds like you need to stop giving Jordan brand your money and cop them 20$ generic shoes..

Yeah we talkin the same JB. 90% of those JB purchases were online so theres no checking out the shoe before i get it.

Im just not picky and/or whiny about a little glue run that can be picked off or if a tiny tiny corner of paint ran into another. Or if there is a cm of thread hanging that can be cut.

Dudes complaining about the leather JB uses which is stiff compared to top quality leather that used to be on shoes. Well take the shaq attaqs for example dudes complained about jb leather got the shaq attaqs which had super soft leather and complaining cuz it creased if u even touched it.

Long story short over n over you read ppl in here complain but they ***** stil buying the shoes lol
Yea when I copped the Shaqnosis on Friday I noticed there was some black residue running onto the midsole of one shoe.  On the other, a glue blotch.  I just busted out the jmarkk today and took care of it.  Looking perfect now.

Tried all morning at 5am when they released. I was able to get my girls pair no problem. Waited in spot in line for NDC and Finishline and nothing. I gave up after an hour went to bed then woke up at 8:30am and was able to add my size 9 in the cart on Footlocker.com that was the weirdest ish ever?! Lol but I was able to copp my pair thank god...

Wish I had been back home and had a chance to walk into the mall and grab a pair of these. Struck out on NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, Champs and the European sites were all a crap shoot and whiffed on those too. Going to have to see if there aren't some pairs still sitting some place that I can hopefully reach out and get my hands on.

First miss since I've been on this deployment. :smh:

Black laces are the best IMO but white is ok too I think. Maybe later worth swapping for a while. Red makes too much red in the shoe and grey is not for me.

True, ppl will complain over everything. I admit I've had my own in the past. I've just seen a lot of things lately that are huge no-no's with JB. Like to multiple pairs of Black Toes with very flawed toe box leather. I mean like B-grade or worse that should definitely have been sent back to the factory. There's been a few in the last few years but I agree. I fit's that bad, keep your money in your pocket and keep it moving. 

There will always be the complaints though, can't make everybody happy. 

so footlocker.com didn't actually have my size in their warehouse after i checked out. now i just have a pair in 10 instead of my 9. and now i am sad. 

i didn't get a confirmation email so i went and checked the order status. it read "out of stock." i called them afterwards and there's really not much they can do. it's just miscommunication with the warehouse system. did i mention that i am sad? 

Back
Top Bottom