OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish I had been back home and had a chance to walk into the mall and grab a pair of these. Struck out on NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, Champs and the European sites were all a crap shoot and whiffed on those too. Going to have to see if there aren't some pairs still sitting some place that I can hopefully reach out and get my hands on.

What size do you wear soldier? I may be able to help.
First miss since I've been on this deployment. :smh:

I love how nba store has one pictures from when these were just a rumor on theyre site 
roll.gif

Glad to hear pretty much everyone was able to get their pair without any bloodshed lol
These are just too dope. Idc how many people have em

I only help dudes out that have helped me out, but this is good to see. :smokin

Thats all good but if everyone was brand new and had that mentality no one would get helped out. If you dont help first at times you might not ever be helped.

I'll help out whoever idc as long as its not involving me breakin my neck. If i can scoop a shoe for someone n they pay for it then all good in the hood, maybe theyll look out for me in the future if not then i did my good deed.

Shoe gods are watching they takin notes lol. Good karma right?

I just unDSed 3 pairs of kicks and I wanna stash these in my closet for a year or so but I'm not sure i can forget about them. Everytime I look at them I wanna throw them on!

Thats all good but if everyone was brand new and had that mentality no one would get helped out. If you dont help first at times you might not ever be helped.

I'll help out whoever idc as long as its not involving me breakin my neck. If i can scoop a shoe for someone n they pay for it then all good in the hood, maybe theyll look out for me in the future if not then i did my good deed.

Shoe gods are watching they takin notes lol. Good karma right?

I've helped plenty of dudes out first before, but not anymore.

I've been screwed too often in the future, especially by Shoejocky, I got that man over 60 pair of SB's from my local spot that my boy owned back in 2006-2007 and he said he would hook me up with stuff in the future and never did.

I never made a dime off him, using my own gas and time.

Last year I saw he was selling some shoes early and figured I would ask him if he could get me them for like $20-30 bucks cheaper, which is reasonable, he said no can do. :smh:

That's why I stay with this mentality, I hook people up like crazy, I've placed orders using my ex-Swoosh ( :frown: ) for members on here several times and never charged anything extra, for them helping me out.

Back
Top Bottom