OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feels good....
DAMN. I just CAN'T get with the socks showing. In my mind I see these socks. Leg warmers from FAME days. 
roll.gif

guess what flick?

2lkqqs5.jpg

Cant wait until i get mine tommorow!! But i took 0.5 size bigger than breds 4. anyways, Would be awesome to know how yall tie ur laces on these!

Shame.  Last time I checked I doubled my wife's salary, I WISH she would try and curb my sneaker habit.  I have the money for the bills and dinner when she goes out, if I want to get 3 pairs of kicks in a week so be it.  Bruh, I am not telling you to man up but... 8)

If that is the way things work in your house bro, then don't listen to me.  I don't want to get a message on NT, I did what you said and wife kicked me out. :rofl:
I hear you mate. First let me say its a 2 way street. I am forever seeong new handbags, new jewelry, new clothes etc in her walk in robe. I earn good money but she studied hard and is pretty gifted and she earns incredible money... much more than me. Her issue is not so much the money spent but the fact that I have more shoes thanI can possibly wear and I dont really buy anythjng else much for myself. If I come home with new clothes or anything other than shoes she couldnt care less. I just dont need to hear all the noise "another pair of shoes? How many can you wear? whats so special about these ones?" She doesnt get it...... but then not alot of people do.

Just got my pair..they are sweet. They fit a little big. I wear a 9 and could of easily got a 8.5. I want to double up now.

I'm sure I'm one of only a few people who still believe in actually tying their shoes. Not the big fat double knots with the dumbo loops. But I at least tie them neatly and tuck the laces in. That's just me. I prefer an athletic look when wearing ATHLETIC shoes. That includes wearing socks too!

I'm sure I'm one of only a few people who still believe in actually tying their shoes. Not the big fat double knots with the dumbo loops. But I at least tie them neatly and tuck the laces in. That's just me. I prefer an athletic look when wearing ATHLETIC shoes. That includes wearing socks too!
Exactly. But most people now use athletic sneakers, especially basketball shoes, for casual wear in jeans.

I think it looks funny, except for a couple jordan models, but people can do what they want.

I just think it's funny to see the fat guy with kankles wearing athletic shoes with no show socks.

I like wearing my basketball shoes for basketball. 

I thought him saying that he said he struck out on the XI's was clear in his post. I'm not having a pissing contest. So my bad.

comprehension or clarity?

your statement can be interpreted in multiple ways. that gives you grounds to insult me? interesting. |I

He won the bred 11s and thinks he is cursed now and that's why he hasn't gotten another shoe. Not too hard to comprehend. Lol and If someone does make a mistake why not just leave it alone instead of jumping all over them and insulting their intelligence?

He won the bred 11s and thinks he is cursed now and that's why he hasn't gotten another shoe. Not too hard to comprehend. Lol and If someone does make a mistake why not just leave it alone instead of jumping all over them and insulting their intelligence?

but I didn't make the mistake... he who insulted me was dead wrong and was the one guilty of lack of comprehension :D

Man I thought I was the only one who still did this. I've been wearing almost all of my kicks this way since pops taught me how to tie my shoes. The cleanest look IMO

While we're on the mrs.... I have stopped getting them delivered at home and now get them sent straight to work. Ive got 22 pairs in my office. My plan was to just trickle them into the rotation at home but I buy too much too often. I have pairs stashed in the roof at home, stashed in an old fridge in the shed and hidden in the top of the wardrobe. I try to play in all my shoes so luckily I live near work and just call past and pick up whichever pair I decide on for that night. Play in them then drop them off at work again on the way home. I used to keep them in the boot of the car but I did that with 2k4's, forgot about them then got busted when she took my car shopping later in the week. I reckon she knows about 20% of what I actually have.
yeah ... um ... i cant say that i can relate to this one. Thats just a little too much my man. Sounds more like you're scared to bring them home and she controls the money

But yeah dont listen to us, not trying to be the reason you get the boot lol

EDIT: between mobile and logging on the computer i missed your last post

Last edited:
I dont really buy anythjng else much for myself. If I come home with new clothes or anything other than shoes she couldnt care less. I just dont need to hear all the noise "another pair of shoes? How many can you wear? whats so special about these ones?" She doesnt get it...... but then not alot of people do.
Now youre speaking my language. Thats exactly what the questions i get asked about each shoe.i told myself this morning my birthday is next month Lets get some clothes now. Especially since there is no release i want for 2 weeks.

Man I thought I was the only one who still did this. I've been wearing almost all of my kicks this way since pops taught me how to tie my shoes. The cleanest look IMO
Yesss glad I'm not alone. The last time I wore my kicks untied was when I was like 2 years old lol

My fall back defense mechanism is "I wear them all though, thats all that matters" and "whens the last time you saw me wear the same pair twice recently"

I'm feel you man. i'm old school in that way too

Back
Top Bottom