OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyones tracking from EB, FTL, FA, and CHAMPS still stuck on

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Mine hasn't updated or moved yet.

Anyones tracking from EB, FTL, FA, and CHAMPS still stuck on

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Mine hasn't updated or moved yet.
All three just cleared and is in transit to San Diego :pimp:
Coming from Eagan, MN
View media item 497878

Last edited:
^^EB, FTL, FA, and Champs shipments usually clears by Tuesday afternoon. You should get a confirmation update soon

Last edited:
Mine hit the ground this morning as well. It's typical for me to receive Sat releases on the following Friday if I don't pay for quicker shipping. Being in San Diego sucks when you have to wait a week for ground shipping from most of the warehouses. But I'm in no rush..

Last edited:
find it pretty ironic FNL, out of all companies, have started giving shipping confirmations on the day of release

Mine hit the ground this morning as well. It's typical for me to receive Sat releases on the following Friday if I don't pay for quicker shipping. Being in San Diego sucks when you have to wait a week for ground shipping from most of the warehouses. But I'm in no rush..
Same here. It builds more excitement for me as each day passes; like a kid counting down the days until Christmas.

Last edited:
Well us being in the Westcoast ground shipping takes forever! haha. I remember during Christmas time last year, my Black Red XI's and Thunder IV's took almost 2 weeks from the time I ordered. lol

Mine should be here Friday. Hope mine get here before my gf comes over. She always complains about me buying new kicks as well

you guys really need to find your spines. this whole I have to hide what I buy is ridiculous. I honestly cant believe im reading this in such volume.

you guys really need to find your spines. this whole I have to hide what I buy is ridiculous. I honestly cant believe im reading this in such volume.
im pretty sure they know where their spines are.. its with their wives.

a
Thanks. Noticed that there was a price hike here in mainland Europe. After tax these Toro's were $223 at retail, up from $202(all 2012 4's). It's just ridiculous!!! You've got it good in the US!

But we have easier to buy the jordans tho!!:d

Thanks. Noticed that there was a price hike here in mainland Europe. After tax these Toro's were $223 at retail, up from $202(all 2012 4's). It's just ridiculous!!! You've got it good in the US!
was £135 here in the uk, same price as bred 4's..the varsity red 4s were £125 but after that point everything went up in price. id rather pay that bit extra and have it really easy to scoop a pair, over camping outside for days etc 

Yeah 1 person cracks a joke and everuone wants to join in. Speakin for myself it has nothing to do with asking permission or even really hiding it, its the flack you het afterwards. Like we have all stated its just nice to know youre not the only one hearing the same thing from your significant other. If it really was that big of a deal im sure none of us would still be buying sneakers. Except hiding em at work and in your car thats a lil overboard

Whatever though as long as your relationship is happy healthy and you handle the priorities FIRST

Yeah 1 person cracks a joke and everuone wants to join in. Speakin for myself it has nothing to do with asking permission or even really hiding it, its the flack you het afterwards. Like we have all stated its just nice to know youre not the only one hearing the same thing from your significant other. If it really was that big of a deal im sure none of us would still be buying sneakers. Except hiding em at work and in your car thats a lil overboard

Whatever though as long as your relationship is happy healthy and you handle the priorities FIRST
not singling anyone out because it happened to me one time i came home with 6 pairs of shoes. lesson learned though.. don't come home with 6 pairs of shoes

it's one thing if you're buying kicks and you're living in your parents' basement with your wife; or your kid has nothing to eat.  you shouldn't be buying kicks in the first place.  but if you guys are in a good place and she's just yapping off at you just because, there's no reason to hide that crap

Back
Top Bottom