OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm holding my opinion until i see them in person, but from what i have seen youtube/picture wise i should be very satisfied.

Cats serious bout these red 4s went to my local villa at 8:30 this morning fools been camped since 9:30 last night 30 people already in line

"After numerous fours over the past two years people are still saying this? This isn't exactly a new development anymore."

I never said it was. Just stating the obvious I guess.

Last edited:
How's the fit on these? I know JB hasn't been very consistent on sizing lately. I wear a 10 in the black Vs and a 10.5 in XIs if that helps. My tts is normally a 10 in jordans...
Every pair of retros I have including these 4s all fit me the same in a size 10.

after getting bs from multiple ftl and fa i decided to try my local villa and its only 4 people here?? Suprised the hell out of me. I even called my girl up here to grab me a ticket for the shadows. 
eek.gif

Saw this on twitter, racist yet funny...

Line for these at Villa already, smh!
I don't think its racist bro, it seems like the meme meant that the youngins cut grass for chump change in order to wait in line and camp for the shoes..........or maybe I'm missing the point. However, am I copping? Nah

I don't think its racist bro, it seems like the meme meant that the youngins cut grass for chump change in order to wait in line and camp for the shoes..........or maybe I'm missing the point. However, am I copping? Nah
Yeah you definitely missed the point 
laugh.gif
. That meme is racist as hell.

Has anyone heard that the suede material on these toros are subpar and not as good looking in person?

Just locked up my 13, all the small sizes were gone quick, felt bad for those other people but time to focus on those shadows

Back
Top Bottom