OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up my guaranteed ticket today. A lot of stores are doing FCFS, but I want shadows also.

I got my true size, my black cement and thunders are all true. Went down a half size on fire reds like I did white cement and shouldn't have.

Last edited:
Picked up my guaranteed ticket today. A lot of stores are doing FCFS, but I want shadows also.

I got my true size, my black cement and thunders are all true. Went down a half size on fire reds like I did white cement and shouldn't have.

Did you have to wait in line? I have been calling my local footlockers and some are doing tickets tomorrow (while i am at work), trying to convince my sister to try and go grab me a ticket.

Some of these dudes at footlocker are straight clueless - one of the stores tried to tell me this is a Champs only release...either he is trying to play me or dude is shot out.

Did you have to wait in line? I have been calling my local footlockers and some are doing tickets tomorrow (while i am at work), trying to convince my sister to try and go grab me a ticket.

Some of these dudes at footlocker are straight clueless - one of the stores tried to tell me this is a Champs only release...either he is trying to play me or dude is shot out.

Nope, it was a minimal turn out, since only Champs was doing guaranteed tickets today. I got there 15-20 minutes early and was like the fourth person. By the time they opened it was around ten people. I try to call around or go to the stores on Friday or Saturday to see what they say about the release. Some of them end up changing their release and doing FCFS. Maybe people aren't really calling or they have a lot.

Champs had 5 or 6 size runs [shrug]

The funny thing is I was the tallest person in line easily, and there were two names on the sign up sheet for my size before mine. I guess the employees have my size, because I noticed it with the playoffs too.

Last edited:
after getting bs from multiple ftl and fa i decided to try my local villa and its only 4 people here?? Suprised the hell out of me. I even called my girl up here to grab me a ticket for the shadows. 
eek.gif
Got the ticket for the shadows as well as the toros too on the same day. 

Wish they did guaranteed tickets here,  but people don't know how to act  

So what do they do, raffles or FCFS? At the mall where people don't know how to act they do raffles, but that has more to do with lack of planning by the stores and mall for releases. A lot of chaos that they have with police being called out could be avoided if things are planned out.

IMO guaranteed tickets weed out some people. You get more diehards instead of hypebeast and casual people. Especially doing it a week beforehand.

Last edited:
Damn I wish my local mall was able to do guaranteed tickets for the shadows it's always a raffle while the mall about 30-40 minutes gave out hella toro guaranteed tickets ,pretty much everyone got their size

Wish they did guaranteed tickets here,  but people don't know how to act  
So what do they do, raffles or FCFS? At the mall where people don't know how to act they do raffles, but that has more to do with lack of planning by the stores and mall for releases. A lot of chaos that they have with police being called out could be avoided if things are planned out.

IMO guaranteed tickets weed out some people. You get more diehards instead of hypebeast and casual people. Especially doing it a week beforehand.
It's strictly raffles at all stores here

How does that work. I bet a lot of pairs go unclaimed because people are entering multiple raffles.
Around my area, the unclaimed pairs are up for grabs at 5PM. Sometimes cats will be waiting to see what sizes are unclaimed.

FNLs around here do raffles too. No nationwide stores do FCFS around here.

Got my guaranteed ticket 11am after waiting in the campout since 6am behind about 40 people at my local champs, security tripping talking about if anybody falls asleep in the line or in the chairs on the sidewalk they gonna make you leave the line and blah blah. Well by the time they handed out tickets the whole side of the mall had a line (outside mall) with about 80 more people behind us so a total of about 100+ people where out this morning for tickets, not including the ones just standing outside watching because the lines where too long. This **** cray.

Whoa! Can't believe these r coming out this sat?? I was able to cop all the IVs from last year, hope that streak continues.

Back
Top Bottom