OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My size! But I'm in CA
mean.gif
Ha, same here.

Since these were pretty available in stores for a lot of people.. online shouldn't be that difficult.. i hope 

Last edited:
Stores must've been flooded with these I played 3 tickets and all 3got me a pair ,I would believe it would be the same in CA
Yeah, the employees all told me I had a good chance at getting my size. But my phone did die for about an hour this afternoon! Are you picking up the extras you won or have the money to? My cousin has an 8 guaranteed but he might not be able to pick it up and that might be too small for me anyway.

DAMN was hoping Hanon and Size? were VAT exempt like END does ... not paying over $200 
mean.gif

Good night NT see you in the morning

They're sitting on Size? so that's a good indication of what's to come tomorrow morning.
smokin.gif
no not really ... im sure not a whole lot of US people know about size? but if they do its because of that price and its basically reseller price. IF they sit on size? overnight they will sell out immediately after the US release from all the people that struck out

Thechimpstore, urbanindustry, wellgosh, crookedtongues, and hanon all have a few sizes remaining.  Cheapest for us USA folks is WELLGOSH at $194 shipped (I figured if I bought from NDC or any California based stores tax would have made the shoe $176 close to $180....beats waking up at 5 AM for me).  Just copped to guarantee me a pair.  So glad I didn't pay preorder prices.

Last edited:
Yeah, the employees all told me I had a good chance at getting my size. But my phone did die for about an hour this afternoon! Are you picking up the extras you won or have the money to? My cousin has an 8 guaranteed but he might not be able to pick it up and that might be too small for me anyway.

No I'm only picking 2pairs I'll prob end up giving the extra to someone there

Back
Top Bottom