OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$175 before ship is best i can do .. ive spent too much already this month on shoes and i got about 2 more pairs i wanna buy next week ...

I doubt im wakin up for JJ to crash instantly ... try my luck with FTL FNL and NDC in the AM ... give NBAstore a chance too

Good night yall .. see ya in the AM

**Congrats to those who copped just now tonight, enjoy

Last edited:
They're sitting on Size? so that's a good indication of what's to come tomorrow morning.
smokin.gif
Let's hope so bruh
They've sold out now. Took 13 minutes, but I hope I didn't speak to soon.
roll.gif
I was just gonna mention this.. i had them at well gosh, and i hesitated.. ill be sick if i miss tomorrow  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
$175 before ship is best i can do .. ive spent too much already this month on shoes and i got about 2 more pairs i wanna buy next week ...

I doubt im wakin up for JJ to crash instantly ... try my luck with FTL FNL and NDC in the AM ... give NBAstore a chance too

Good night yall .. see ya in the AM

**Congrats to those who copped just now tonight, enjoy

I'm going for $152 on these and $132 total for the Shadows on FNL later in the AM. :smokin

I was just gonna mention this.. i had them at well gosh, and i hesitated.. ill be sick if i miss tomorrow  
laugh.gif

There's just no way you can miss tomorrow. lol If you're doubting yourself right now though, I would stick to one of the easy sites, like FNL!

$20 rewards card from all the shopping I do on there, and free shipping. Almost forgot that I can log in to Ebates before the drop and get an extra 5% off as well, so the total would be lower than that. Just gotta remember that in the morning. haha

Gotcha! That didn't even cross my mind.

Champs, nikestore, finishline, or eastbay? Finishline seems the least busy, but you cant enter your card info

Woke Up 30mins to Late still could get pairs of red iVs and shadows so both more GR than Everything Else From JB in 13' lol (Not grapes)
By the Way i am a Size 10.5

Ok I gotta ask a newbie question, when is your pair online actually secured? Aside from ndc how do the others work? When you click add to cart, or after checkout is complete?

I know its kind of a last minute thing to ask but I've only bought one pair of shoes online and I probably had some good time.

Ok I gotta ask a newbie question, when is your pair online actually secured? Aside from ndc how do the others work? When you click add to cart, or after checkout is complete?

I know its kind of a last minute thing to ask but I've only bought one pair of shoes online and I probably had some good time.
After checkout

Yes.

I hope I can grab a pair for my buddy too.

Anyone know if I can use my bday coupon? Sorry if its a dumb question, I've only used them for Kobe's. I don't know if retros are exempt or not.

Last edited:
Toro-5s>DB-3s>21s>FR-4s>CR-2s>MBJ-9s>'97-1s / hi prm-1s imo when it comes to red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom