OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe I'm really sitting here waiting in line at 3 AM right now..... :smh:

gone from JJ.....good thing i have plenty of "coptions" to choose from here in my city with different stores opening at different times!

All good bro.

My view. Gotta run across town to grab my shadow 1's.
Is the guy with the red cap taking a photo of himself with the sleeping guy next to him? 
roll.gif

There is no way I could camp out for a shoe, you guys need to move to Europe..

im already camping out online for these. way way less hassle. a little over an hour until i can wait in line to add to my cart and check-out.

Last edited:
They really need to do something about the way they are releasing shoes these days.
I like the way JJ snuck in and released. That is a way better way to do it than these TLO and Raffles.
I know for a fact the raffles around here are rigged, because my homie got my raffle ticket like three days ago and copped em last night for me.
And although I am glad that I got my pair, it's just not fair for those that dont have that hookup.

But as it stands right now,
My advice for coppin for future releases is to forget about bots, and start building relationships with people with access to raffles tickets.

But now since I got mine, time to help my homie get some offline. GL to everyone

wow I woke up at 345am in cali ... refreshed link ... Sold out ... didnt even see my friend back pack jimmy.

I'm in a long *** line too. Idk who's getting what though because this FTL is getting the shadows too.

SMH Jimmy is the most sketchy store I've dealt with, I make sure to chat them up twice cause I don't believe them the first time and then they say 7AM EST. So, I got up at 3:45AM on the pacific coast for these, and now they dropped at 3. WTF is that? they're just having people get up at a very unreasonable time as it is and now they didn't even sell them at the time that was given! There site maintenance said they would be back at 7AM EST, some big ********. I'll be sure to talk up Marilyn or some other person and get a voucher or something cause this is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom