OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toros are real nice in person..may have to cop another Jordan Brand release this year (so far only 2 Jordans have been copped since January)

Be careful out here.

BOh2j_NCYAAXTSF.jpg

Via 23penny

Last edited:
Man out here in detroit all the stores on some bs. Sayin how they don't know how they releasing em because the shipments are late?!?

Man out here in detroit all the stores on some bs. Sayin how they don't know how they releasing em because the shipments are late?!?

I believe you. My fa and fl connect stores have not received their shipments yet
They normally get them about 2-3 weeks prior to release

Happens around my way sometimes. They said they should know by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. A local store does raffles on releases on Wed. and Thurs. On an extreme example, they got the Black Grapes in on Wednesday afternoon before the release, and only did raffles on Thurs. Just hit them up midweek, my man.

A couple of guys came into my store trying to get me as their connect for these. lol

A couple of guys came into my store trying to get me as their connect for these. lol
Can't blame them for trying though :lol: when I go get raffle tickets I notice these dudes are timid as hell, usually looking at the ground or playing on their cell and give out short answers in deep voices, ie when the worker asks what shoe they are wanting and the size.

:lol: Dude came in and tried to chop it up with me like we go way back. Then he asked if we're gonna release the red 4s and I said yeah. He then tried to be slick like, "Aww ****, that means you got me though, right?" I then proceeded to tell him I don't even hook my friends up (which I don't). He just bounced right after that. Sorry man, not worth my job or my Nike account. :lol:

Last edited:
How's the fit on these? I know JB hasn't been very consistent on sizing lately. I wear a 10 in the black Vs and a 10.5 in XIs if that helps. My tts is normally a 10 in jordans...

FNL always has the ****tiest photos. lol
i respect FNL for showing us how the shoe really looks none of those myspace angles nike uses to make a shoe look 10000x better

now i know what im really gettin went from
pimp.gif
to meh still ganna cop tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom