OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard a rumor that my HOH has 700 pairs... yea 700 so if thats not true i think they have at least 400-500, my local store got 140 pairs of mens sizes when they usually get half that in most retros. JB increased the load for this release. Dont buy from a reseller unless you truly cant put in any work for a ticket or lineup saturday. There will be TONS to go around mark my words
Damn. I hope this is true. 

JB's gonna make a lot of bread on this release.... 

And some people on NT really thought that they would sit 
laugh.gif

For those who dont wanna take their chances on RD .. i see there are plenty on eBay for $180 (buy at your own risk)

I knew this release was gonna be crazy...everyone loves 4s ..this coulda been an og Chicago colorway

$260 for TORO's hell no! retail only

i dont even see these selling that much after release. wayyyyyyyyy too many pairs on the market as of now. what do you expect after release. so much on the market :x

:smh: ppl are overthinking about this release

its a FULL GR, just do your homework and that's it

^ in reference to that twitter pic and lining up for shoes in general ..... I've read posts in mutiple threads where dudes will say they gonna wear whatever type of shoe to go line up n buy xx release on a saturday? Why? Not saying you cant wear the shoes you bought with your own money but why does it seem like people feel they need to go stunt at 4-6am in the morning just to stand in line. Usually for malls its just to get in the front door then you have to make your way to certain stores so you could em all stepped on.

Personally I would think id put on something more comfortable to stand walk and run in given the process of RD. I maen yeah people bring chairs n stuff but at some point you start standing up and pushing your way to the front right? Idk guess its just me, i dont get it

I just find it funny when I see people wearing Concords and foams in the rain.

When I'm at a camp out I just try not to have the same sneaker as everyone else and don't really care what other people are wearing.

Some people look like they don't belong in sneaker release lines and other people treat it like a sneaker con. [shrug]

My sneakers are normally always on point, so me running to Target is no different than me standing in a line.

You changed the amazing avy lol I guess it's goodbye to KU for now :frown:

I didnt change it .. for some reason the mods never like my avy. This is the 4th one to be taken down. Only 1 that violated rules was Kelly Divine *** shakin. Smh man ... KP is goin up when i get home

I just find it funny when I see people wearing Concords and foams in the rain.

When I'm at a camp out I just try not to have the same sneaker as everyone else and don't really care what other people are wearing.

Some people look like they don't belong in sneaker release lines and other people treat it like a sneaker con. [shrug]

My sneakers are normally always on point, so me running to Target is no different than me standing in a line.

I get what u sayin but jus seems like these dudes actin like they showin up at sneakercon in they "grails" to go stunt while they campin in line.

I def agree that some people look like they dont belong but im not hatin on a nerdy lookin kid for wantin a pair of Js (as long as he not truin to flip em 5 min later)

I dont understand how reseller are taking preorders on Instagram.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom