OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My local FTL doesnt have the demand for Jordans so once the guaranteed window clears they will have pairs available like always. Around 1 or 2 pm eastern i will check to see what sizes they have left and will help out any NTers that strike out on RD via raffles in store or online.

Retail and ship = $166.16
That's mighty nice of you! Good stuff, man.

That's mighty nice of you! Good stuff, man.
just giving back. Had quite a few members come through in the clutch and help me out when i struck out. I know it will help others since we dont have tax here and i can work USPS on that $6 priority shipping

got my pairs on lock. happy i don't have to depend on ndc for these. this was the main pair of Js i wanted this year after the 88s.

This looks more like a McDonald's Lunch Locator.

iNeNoN63awAdQ.gif

Well, I hope NDC works this time. I struck out on the black grapes, was successful on the grapes. I'm really liking these.

Goddamnit! The polish store tricked me :3 They said they will get the shoe at 5th july, but now they are saying they havent got the shoe yet...  

I'm debating if should double up on these or get one toro and one shadow !!

That's what I keep thinking. I might just double up on these later down the road, resellers will be stuck with these like the grapes.

Last edited:
If ticket procedures are not listed on the FTL release locator, is the default FCFS?

More than likely because a few around me and even the foot action near me usually does raffles and none have the ticket procedure listed on their launch locater. I called today and they all said first come first serve so I would call and ask.

Back
Top Bottom