OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw a few white lace swaps on IG. IMO - no bueno. It's like rockin' white socks with all black kicks, it just looks off. 
I have been looking and haven't seen them. Saw some dude who photoshopped some bright white lines for laces but that was it.

Would you guys prefer these or the DB 3s?

I was gonna forget about these and gun for the 3s next week but I guess seeing such positive feedback for the 4s, Im seconding guessing myself.

I havent seen either one of them in person so I guess I just looking to hear other ppls opinions. I like both but I dont need to all red kicks ya know.
Cop the 4s keep em DS, when you strike out on DB3s then you still have these.

If you hit the DB3 lotto then you can return these for a refund or sell them.

Lol dont complain about glue creases and quality and you still buy the shoes .. theyre shoes so theyll crease thats what they do

If those generic $20 have better quality in your opinion then buy those and save yourself $150 walk away no complaints ....

Oh thats right you care but deep down you really dont or u dont value your dollar

I havent had 1 issue with any release i have bought from JB in the last 3 years

Picked mine up this morning from nike, wasn't really pleased with them. Just wished the red was a little more darker. So I posted up on CL and a guy traded me his DS pair of black grape 5s. So now im doubled up on my black grapes. But congrats on everyone who got a pair.

This must be a regional thing. My boy went to ntla to try on the KD and said there were absolute no pairs left. All were picked up. Usually there's a few here and there. I called a few FTLs including a couple HoHs for kicks and all said all pairs were picked up. I got a pair en route so I'm ok but was just curious since some of the members can walk in and get the shoes like the good old days.

I lucked up and copped the last pair which my size 11.5 this afternoon from Champs in Queens Center Mall while I was on break. I saw the display was my size, I was like let me get these RIGHT NOW, lol!! 

Been debating whether or not to swap out the laces on these. Gotta make em stand out somehow dince everyone will be rockin these soon lol. White laces aren't too bad IMO

I like the red and white laces.

Thanks MrDeeds, Ill hunt down a pair tomorrow. Might as well see them in person

Back
Top Bottom