Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

It's the price point that's slowing down the reseller market. I don't think it has anything to do with hype. The profit margin for resellers has decreased. People aren't buying early release fakes as much anymore. All these cartel sites are starting to struggle with full size runs and they can't provide receipts from legit retail spots. the usual limited stuff and 11s will still bring the hype and resellers will make a little cash but it's going to much easier for us to the get the releases we want now.

It's the price point that's slowing down the reseller market. I don't think it has anything to do with hype. The profit margin for resellers has decreased. People aren't buying early release fakes as much anymore. All these cartel sites are starting to struggle with full size runs and they can't provide receipts from legit retail spots. the usual limited stuff and 11s will still bring the hype and resellers will make a little cash but it's going to much easier for us to the get the releases we want now.
bit of a contradiction. you mention it has nothing to do with hype, then mention the hype of the 11's. hype definitely plays a role. look at the black infrared 6, resellers ate if sold days after release.

bit of a contradiction. you mention it has nothing to do with hype, then mention the hype of the 11's. hype definitely plays a role. look at the black infrared 6, resellers ate if sold days after release.

That's true in regards to the 6s. Resellers did ok but they weren't hard to get for retail either. That's my point. For those of us that want a pair to keep and wear at some point it irs going to get easier because of the price point. Blk/infras were $185 retail, retros are $190 now. They're not $160 anymore.

There isn't much else that we need to see. I blame y'all for all the random weirdos who own DSLRs just to do sneaker photoshoots :lol:

I did come across this on Twitter yesterday though

22b28d40_7f3412d910b7c6278f12d84d592f0713.png

Stockroom tings maybe.

Seems early for stores to be getting their pairs but definitely looks like a stockroom. Looking forward to getting my hands on a pear.

I feel like these will be a pair that I rock often, because of the simplicity. I love certain j's that are mostly black, and have them heavy in the rotation. Oreos will probably let me give BC3s and Bred 4s a rest for a bit.

There isn't much else that we need to see. I blame y'all for all the random weirdos who own DSLRs just to do sneaker photoshoots :lol:

Stockroom tings maybe.

Gimme now.

Why is he holding it like that. :lol:

So that he can get as close to a full side view of the shoe as possible I assume?

Y'all asking questions like that's me/I know that ___ :lol:

There isn't much else that we need to see. I blame y'all for all the random weirdos who own DSLRs just to do sneaker photoshoots
laugh.gif

Stockroom tings maybe.
These look beautiful. They may be a lil harder to cop than the Columbias, but I think these will still be relatively easy to cop.

^^^^ The joke totally flew over your head man. So with the hype and resale of the last few releases being minimal at best, does this mean that the JB "bubble" finally burst?

There isn't much else that we need to see. I blame y'all for all the random weirdos who own DSLRs just to do sneaker photoshoots
laugh.gif

Stockroom tings maybe.
These looking on point, Easy cop. Need multiples of these, def one of my favorite cws of 4s.

IMO tho JB probably going to make a ton of these (if they are in fact GR) similar production numbers to LB 4s but the hype for this sneaker is going to go through roofs getting closer to release date, what do yall think?

im thinking about securing a pair now, where can I cop legit early pairs?

Dang, dude got a bunion on his thumb...
roll.gif
roll.gif
  O NAAA!

^^^^ The joke totally flew over your head man. So with the hype and resale of the last few releases being minimal at best, does this mean that the JB "bubble" finally burst?

Sadly, no. It's just a slow start to the madness in my opinion, and people have their eyes on ASW.

These looking on point, Easy cop. Need multiples of these, def one of my favorite cws of 4s.
IMO tho JB probably going to make a ton of these (if they are in fact GR) similar production numbers to LB 4s but the hype for this sneaker is going to go through roofs getting closer to release date, what do yall think?

im thinking about securing a pair now, where can I cop legit early pairs?

Son. Just wait until the release date. If you're willing to spend more than retail on a pair, then do so AFTER trying to get them for retail first.

Last edited:
As RD gets closer I'm starting to lose interest.

Hoping they sit like the Columbias did and the 7's are about to, so I can make my decision after holding them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom