Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Everyone in the game knows these will go quick, why do you speak the obvious? It's not necessary at all.

Because I can. Its my opinon and its my right. Don't like it, scroll down. That simple. Nothing that hasent been said before time and time again.

2015s

pretty sure no one is hooping in 99 4s
Can't post pics from my phone smh

Last edited:
Bords are pretty much a july release. No word of the black fri release at the moment. IM PURELY SPECUALTING but based off of previous black friday releases im expecting like an 80% chance of the black friday shoe being Metallic 5s. With other possibilities being charcoal 9, bred 12, bred 16, raptor 7. Other black red jordans come to mind but those are the ones i could realistically see releasing. With bred 16s having the least percentage of them all. 

Hoping these sit so they'll be easier to cop. I think allstar releases this year are less sought after and are weak so idk if everybody will be broke or not.

got a hard time seeing them sit but these are a gr. Doing your foot work will get you these. 

I am definitely copping these Oreo iv's.  With so many low top releases this year (I consider the iv's to be low top), it's going to be hard for me to resist.  The older I get, I find myself leaning towards the low version of  retro J's.   

Bords are pretty much a july release. No word of the black fri release at the moment. IM PURELY SPECUALTING but based off of previous black friday releases im expecting like an 80% chance of the black friday shoe being Metallic 5s. With other possibilities being charcoal 9, bred 12, bred 16, raptor 7. Other black red jordans come to mind but those are the ones i could realistically see releasing. With bred 16s having the least percentage of them all. 

Since this is the year of the 7 and 4, my guess would be Raptor 7s or Bred 4s.

I just Narrowed Mine Down too.
1.) Oreo's
2.) Bordeaux's
3.) Black Friday
4.) 11 (ONLY if they are Jams) passing if they are Melo 11's Mostly Red x AJ 11= Chaos
the bulls over broadways and lady libertys are on my list and im copping marvin the martians over bordeauxs... 
smile.gif

Will these be harder to get than the oreos? I still don't see any releases being hard to get until the  end of Q1 with Chicago 10s and def Q2 the Hares and releases following. 

Will these be harder to get than the oreos? I still don't see any releases being hard to get until the  end of Q1 with Chicago 10s and def Q2 the Hares and releases following. 
Since you are in the Oreo thread, I would say they would be equally as hard to get as the Oreos
roll.gif

If you meant Columbia's there does seem to be a little more thirst for these than those

Since you are in the Oreo thread, I would say they would be equally as hard to get as the Oreos
roll.gif

If you meant Columbia's there does seem to be a little more thirst for these than those
I guess I was typing too fast lol 
roll.gif

But thanks for the answer 

Back
Top Bottom