Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

IJAPINO- Thanks for the info. just ordered it. Is this the same bag FLIPJAYS had as a sample???

Wow these things actually released today? Completely forgot. Did they actually sell out? Im thinking they might actually let those "multiple" orders go through :lol:
laugh.gif

Word to BabyJ...

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

I've had mine for about a month not knowing it was going to be released as a package (thanks "MIKE"), and will continue to rock em. And I know you sneaker heads out there in Northern Cali that have seen me in em or will see me in them, the thoughts going through your head is, "man, that dude wasted $300 on some wack J's..." and at the same time I'll be smirking, "keep staring, if you only knew that I get my J's early and free." That's the best break-neck feeling you can get.

^^nah...........store is closed till 4pm pst

pretty sure they have most sizes left in abundance
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

I really wonder how these sold....I wouldnt waste 300 on this trash!

Like baby J said why pay 300 bucks for a package that didn't even have 2 sig shoe?

Next package of sig shoes will probably cost 4 to 500 :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
Jim Buss Is The DEVIL! Please Wake up Mr. West....​

My work PC won't allow me to view jumpman23.com (can't download flash at work). Did these things sellout? Easy pass for me.

Quote:
People will buy anything today. You have basiclly spent $300 on a Team Jordan Package. How does it feel? People who purchased this package should no longer complain with regards to Quality/Prices Etc. You have just shown Brand Jordan, that they can sell "Ice" to an Eskimo. Good Luck NT. Your wallets will need it
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

ijapino

I GOT THE BLACK ONE. Even though white looks betrter it can easily get dirty at a night club. For what some paid for I made my own package too. I GOT THE BAG AND THE PURE III FOR 315 SHIPPED.. Thats what some people are paying for this SPIZIKE package. THanks again for saving me IJAPINO. LOL.

FLINTGREY.
THey had a full size run yesterday at 10:45 pm.

Yea I think Jordan Brand is releasing alot of rediculous crap priced hella high..... I think its a gimmick that Jordan the Brand site says its SOLD OUT... watch later today I BET its going to go back on sale.. JB is just riding the hype and starting it all over again... But you know what reality is alot of people do have the Money to spend it on the Pack and they actually like the shoes... Jordan brand already knows
that they can sell "Ice" to an Eskimo.
For Sale:
Jordan FR 3 11.5 (Retail plus shipping), Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y), Jordan 1 LS Stealth-Grey FSR.

Quote:
You have just shown Brand Jordan, that they can sell "Ice" to an Eskimo

truth. but there are a lotta hood people that would buy this. glad to see that nt is coming to their senses on one thing.
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

These sold? Shoeheads are like sheep. Pathetic this garbage sold out.

On BabyJ's point...how easy is Gentry's (et al) job? They contrive the following plan:

1. Come up with a trashy, fake looking, frankenstein shoe in the Spizike line.
2. That shoe sells with success with each of the horrid colorways that release.
3. JB laughs at our stupidity.
4. Intrigued, JB hatches plan to sell a pair of Frankenstein shoes with a bag with a gawdy price tag attached.
5. JB thinks, "Unbelievable, these idiots will buy anything we put out."
6. JB starts manufacturing more crap with cheaper materials and sells it at an even higher price.

The cycle that has been created here is downright disturbing.

God, what I wouldn't give to have such an easy job of coming up with completely uninspired ideas, knowing that no matter how idiotic they are, people will pay for them at any price. That is called living high on the hog. Pathetic.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Quote:
WoW.

People will buy anything today.

You have basiclly spent $300 on a Team Jordan Package.

How does it feel?

People who purchased this package should no longer complain with regards to Quality/Prices Etc.

You have just shown Brand Jordan, that they can sell "Ice" to an Eskimo.

Good Luck NT

Your wallets will need it

PREACH. and yet another reason why jordan is slowly but surely losing a customer. not like i matter, but im sayin.
black nike sb melvins sz 11.5 VNDS $200 OBO check buy/sell forum

ITs just saying that for now. Come 4 oclock pacific and they will be back on line. I think they are just gathering all the sales from last night and checking what sz they have left. I SERIOUSLY DONT THINK THEY SOLD OUT.. THE WAIT TIME WASNT BAD. I DIDNT BUY I JUST WANTD TO SEE THE BAG. GOT IN WITHIN 2 MIN.

i got them. yes i did. i been in the game since 99'. i got the shoes because i PERSONALLY LIKE THEM.

and i will be damn if another man(babyj) that i dont even know make a post tellin me not to get them just because of quality issues for the future, ect...........

and im not knocking babyj for what he said or whatever. but dude is great for when it comes to info on these jay's. so thanks babyj, thanks flintgrey, and thanks snuggles(where ever he's at) for what yall done.

thats just my two cents.

I've never responded to all the hate on NikeTalk before but, I got tired of it. I ordered these Spiz'ikes and I bought the True Blues. So what. What blows the @#%$ outta me is that everybody and they momma wanna take the time to type out "how they not gettin the joints", or "how them joints is ugly", or "everybody who bought em was a sucker". Suck these!! Sounds to me like folks is broke and upset they can't get they hands on em. If ya respond with negativity to my post then you're one of those broke folks.

The joints is hot, I buy what I want, when I want. The reason why Jordan releases so many different styles and colors is because everybody has different tastes, different flavors. Some people like oranges, some people don't. I can't stand the 6's all the way through the 16's, except the 15s, I *** with those. Ya'll don't hear me everytime somebody mentions those talkin about "how much I hate em and blah, blah, woopty woop". It looks like folks need to get memberships to the local gym and work out some of that frustration. If ya got wifeys then release the anger that way. I aint tryin to read all the fussin and the whinin. It's gettin boring.

Just my two cents.
www.myspace.com/cardinalsinmusic

nilly787 : i undertsand what you are saying about buying what you like and all, but i dont think you understand what Baby j was talking about. How do you think he provides all the info he does?? He obviously knows a lot of people in high places @ JB or works for JB himself.

He made his post explaining that if Nike/Jordan is able to continually sell inferior product at inflated prices to BALLERS like you, then why would they make a product that is more expensive to produce?? or even think of charging what "used" to be retail.

You say he is great for giving info, well thats what he did. with the success of this pack, we can expect to see many more exclusive gimmacks with high price tags. Which would be OK, if we got premium shoes; but thats not the case.

The fact that you bought the pack doesn't bother me, just your arrogant respose.

On another Note, I am going to try to call J/B and get a refund for my $17.50 they charged me for tax.
My shipping and billing address are in PA (no tax on shoes & clothing).
They won't be paying the gov't that money, so why are they charging me??

Back
Top Bottom