OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

The og black/infrareds were my first air Jordan and I was 8 yrs old. They are my favorite j's. I missed out on the retros and now Im gonna miss out againon infrareds. I gotta settle for these "Bred VIs". Oh well.....

Originally Posted by psypha

The og black/infrareds were my first air Jordan and I was 8 yrs old. They are my favorite j's. I missed out on the retros and now Im gonna miss out again on infrareds. I gotta settle for these "Bred VIs". Oh well.....
These arent black infa's...wait around for those to get retrod...if it happens......just stop expecting this shoe to be those

I'm still going to buy, and I 'm a huge advocate and supporter for a black/infrared retro. The best we can hope for is the White/infrared pair nextyear. I love vi's and i like these. The suede is killing me though

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

Originally Posted by ralph2879

DUde u gotta be crazy if u ain't copping these. These are grails criticize all u want when they hit the shelves you would want to know if they have your size.
Not sure why you would consider these grails. You're not getting a Black/Infra Red retro. That's like getting a SJ variation w suede in place of the patent and changing the blue to navy. Most people mention "grail" when it's a retro of an actual shoe that already existed.
lol.... thank you bruh, and im quite sane for not wanting to buy a pair of shoes that are different from ACTUALLY grails that make the shoe lookworse IMO, and a result of JB taking advantage of people with the mindset.."ill take what i can get".

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by psypha

The og black/infrareds were my first air Jordan and I was 8 yrs old. They are my favorite j's. I missed out on the retros and now Im gonna miss out again on infrareds. I gotta settle for these "Bred VIs". Oh well.....
These arent black infa's...wait around for those to get retrod...if it happens......just stop expecting this shoe to be those

I didn't say they were black/infrareds. I'm sayin that im gonna miss out on em again since jbs releasing bred vis. Can't u read?

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

hmm whats the word i'm looking for???????????????
grin.gif
oh yea GARBAGE!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

sneekgeeks had a good point... at least you can wear these without them falling apart.

Good point. Now I know I want to drop a buck-50 on these.

Originally Posted by ralph2879

DUde u gotta be crazy if u ain't copping these. These are grails criticize all u want when they hit the shelves you would want to know if they have your size.

I guess that makes me crazy. I'm 100% sure I won't be getting these.

Everyone keeps settling for whatever JB keeps putting out and buys up all the poor quality products they put out

Its a lose lose situation.............you hate the quality but want the shoe.........does JB care? they say yes but obviously dont............and the cyclecontinues

these are not infrared people who want those need to buy og's these are varsity red jordan really stuck it to us if you want them buy them i keep the moneyin my pocket its been like that all this year really no jordans besides a few.

sneak geekz said all that bad stuff and seemed disappointed then said.....

"Ill probably wear em."
pimp.gif
thats alll that matters lmao

DAMN! Sneakgeekz really made you guys hate the shoe huh? He killed the hype that feeds some of you on here......(maybe most)

wasnt feelin these even before sneekgeekz said they were wack. Go ahead and copp your ashy varsity red VI's, no thanks.

lol well regardless of what's being said, if i have any money when they release then i'll probably pick up a pair...

Back
Top Bottom