OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by T11Time

Everyone keeps settling for whatever JB keeps putting out and buys up all the poor quality products they put out

Its a lose lose situation.............you hate the quality but want the shoe.........does JB care? they say yes but obviously dont............and the cycle continues

Well, I still dont own a JB shoe past 2003. I wont settle. Especially with the price tags where they are.

doesn't a shoe like this (blk/red) usually release at Christmas time before the year is up...
looking at the production dates on the tags shown I wouldn't be surprised to see these in '09,
but that is just a guess

Originally Posted by El Bro

Everyone keeps settling for whatever JB keeps putting out and buys up all the poor quality products they put out

Its a lose lose situation.............you hate the quality but want the shoe.........does JB care? they say yes but obviously dont............and the cycle continues

Well, I still dont own a JB shoe past 2003. I wont settle. Especially with the price tags where they are.

Good point! Fire red 3's sums it all up (paint cracking)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^i doubt the laker cw is gonna look good especially if they are suede.
They actually pull of pretty good. The white varsity red's are similar leather to the og's(obviously not as good).

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by El Bro

Good point! Fire red 3's sums it all up (paint cracking)

Quality has went down but my Fire Red 3's are still good, no cracking.

might get 1 pair?
eyes.gif

i'm trying to figure out why they just didn't make them like the previous ones. Or at least have the suede on them

yo can anybody fill me in on the air J VI's. I'm pretty new to air j's and im wonderin why these (specifically the infrareds) are so popular.doesnt look that great to me. Is there something im missing? Also how does infrared differ from varsity red? different shade of red? thanks guys

these arent infareds ...their the varsity reds..whole new shoe...2 different shoes..
go to google.com or something wrong thread

Originally Posted by realballer

yo can anybody fill me in on the air J VI's. I'm pretty new to air j's and im wonderin why these (specifically the infrareds) are so popular. doesnt look that great to me. Is there something im missing? Also how does infrared differ from varsity red? different shade of red? thanks guys

The Infrared VI is my 2nd favorite shoe all time. Maybe its so popular because of Nostalgia, especially for me. I had the OG's in fifth grade, bought twopairs in 2000, and still have them. Look wise they are badass. But thats my opinion. Infrared is more of a pinkish red color.

Originally Posted by realballer

yo can anybody fill me in on the air J VI's. I'm pretty new to air j's and im wonderin why these (specifically the infrareds) are so popular. doesnt look that great to me. Is there something im missing? Also how does infrared differ from varsity red? different shade of red? thanks guys
The OG/older retros are clean, thats why they are so popular, especially to people that seen jordan play in them, like myself. Yes its adifferent shade of red.

Originally Posted by got shoes

i'm trying to figure out why they just didn't make them like the previous ones. Or at least have the suede on them

they probably wnated to make sure you could tell them from a retro and these even if someone decided to paint the vasity red to infared
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom