OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by BinYe

For 2 1/2 years, i dated a beautiful woman. Being who she was (and me being a simp), boo had expectations for everything in the world (and i caved in)...

I had difficulty maintaining her... it was like a second job for me. But for what it was worth... it was worth it.

She reminds me a lot of this shoe.

Her beauty/elegance/class being the silhouette.

Her attitude/disposition/demanding behavior being the icey bottom.

In relativity, it's all a priveledge, a luxury... and a burden.
huh.gif

You got it bad
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

These are so ugly
laugh.gif
, I bet everyone who gets them will still think they have Infra's.

^^comments like this that make me wonder what the hell happened to NT. really?!?! who cares. it's the only difference is a shade of red and a symbol vs 'nike air.' minor differences that don't mean much. if it matters, keep your yellowed and dated 'Infra's' and let people buy and wear what they want. i hope i NEVER see the day dudes would be arguing on the streets: NAH BRO, THOSE ARE VARSITY RED, NOT INFRA'S
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stop being idiots and think of it this way: if your infrared's are so precious, buy these and keep the originals stored longer. or buy these to increase the number of your collection.

NT's filled w/ idiots these days.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

i promise you i'm showing up like 10 deep. i'm getting mines. i'm treating this like the space jam release. i don't trust anybody or anythingtil i have a pair in my hand.
think these won't be hyped if you want.

i was stupid with the space jams. i won't be stupid with these.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i promise you i'm showing up like 10 deep. i'm getting mines. i'm treating this like the space jam release. i don't trust anybody or anything til i have a pair in my hand.
think these won't be hyped if you want.

i was stupid with the space jams. i won't be stupid with these.

These are gonna be nowhere near the Space Jams.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

These are so ugly
laugh.gif
, I bet everyone who gets them will still think they have Infra's.

^^comments like this that make me wonder what the hell happened to NT. really?!?! who cares. it's the only difference is a shade of red and a symbol vs 'nike air.' minor differences that don't mean much. if it matters, keep your yellowed and dated 'Infra's' and let people buy and wear what they want. i hope i NEVER see the day dudes would be arguing on the streets: NAH BRO, THOSE ARE VARSITY RED, NOT INFRA'S
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stop being idiots and think of it this way: if your infrared's are so precious, buy these and keep the originals stored longer. or buy these to increase the number of your collection.

NT's filled w/ idiots these days.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Fam said "the only difference is a shade of red and a symbol vs 'nike air." Yeah, like how much more can you change without changing the model?
laugh.gif
So you need for JB to change the entire color blocking to somethinglike the Carmine's and Olympic's for you to consider it a different colorway? Damn, might has well changed the royal blue on the Space Jams to navy.It'll be the same shoe anyway.

I'm copping a pair for myself for the simple fact that I don't want to beat my DMP 6's into the ground too quickly, so I need another pair of black6's to rotate them with. If I really like the way they look in person, then I'll keep a 2nd pair for myself since I'm not copping too much else forthe first half of 2010

i will probably purchase if the money is right. i don't mean to disrespect legacy but i have no affinity to infrared at all. in fact i would rather have avarsity red cw. it is the suede that will be the dealbreaker for me.

if you like it cop it. dont worry about some other dude's opinion. and to the young HBs, dont diddy bop around claimning you have infra VIs when u buythese, NT goons are relentless lol.

these will almost bring my jordan days too an end...
just need another pair of 4's and a couple more 3's

If the Space Jams are any indication, I'ma pass on these on the Craziness alone. These never really were great to me, soooo i'll pass.... but thatsjust me not bein a hypebeast and grabbin what the next man want...
devil.gif
good luck with that hunt folks, this space jam madness still amazesme... smdh

Back
Top Bottom