OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

Originally Posted by tarheelz4eva

wow i never noticed on the ogs that there was a reflective piece behind it.

1st OFF IT IS NUBUCK NOT SUEDE
2nd IT IS INFRARED NOT VARSITY RED

====== OG RETRO JUST LIKE THE 2000

and this is why Jordans like these sell out. Resellers and consumers that don't know or too young to know the history behind the product......

I bet there are people out there that didn't know the first retroes had Nike Air and./or the first space jams had "jumpman jam".....

The majority of consumers haven't even seen MJ play in his prime.

Hypebeasts.

roll.gif
we hypebeasts now if we dont watch MJ play?

guess im a hypebeast
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

and this is why Jordans like these sell out. Resellers and consumers that don't know or too young to know the history behind the product......

I bet there are people out there that didn't know the first retroes had Nike Air and./or the first space jams had "jumpman jam".....

Hypebeasts.

roll.gif

guess im a hypebeast
ohwell.gif

lol no...they're separate.

How can you disagree that at least half of the people who camped out (oh my goodness) for the Space Jams are hypebeasts?

I mean, most probably don't even know much about the man behind the shoe....why do i say this? Because they haven't seen him play....other than youtubehighlights and wikipedia.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Hypebeasts.

roll.gif

guess im a hypebeast
ohwell.gif

lol no...they're separate.

How can you disagree that at least half of the people who camped out (oh my goodness) for the Space Jams are hypebeasts?

I mean, most probably don't even know much about the man behind the shoe....why do i say this? Because they haven't seen him play....other than youtube highlights and wikipedia.

idk...i guess my definition of a hypebeast is different than yalls...cuz i DONT know MJs story i DONT WANT to know MJs story and i dont see why that has tocorrelate with if you like the shoe or not and/or if you want the shoe or not

most people who camped out for the shoe DOWN HERE were kids that just wanna stunt on other kids...some more than others...
i really wouldnt know if they were "hypebeasts" until i met them and got to know them and how they act....

thats just me...im not gonna call you a hypebeast because i see wear a fit i think is rediculous...or i see you trying to be cool in your pic...or some craplike that...

another thing...how did name like hypebeast---as cool sounding as it is---become a negative thing
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

michael jordan dusnt care about a hypebeast or its definition..he cares about michael jordan and michael jordans mula$$$$...and if he did care about ahypebeast, he'd love them2 death bcuz thats who's buying his sh-t up in stocks (space jam release mania)..just my 2 cents..

Also to add that, there is not a problem is you just "like the shoes and never have to live or old enough to watch the games live." We're in anew time, new era. But to just like the shoes and not being interested in the story behind each shoe.......it is what it is right?
indifferent.gif

Also to add that, there is not a problem is you just "like the shoes and never have to live or old enough to watch the games live." We're in a new time, new era. But to just like the shoes and not being interested in the story behind each shoe.......it is what it is right?
indifferent.gif

Yup. Thats all there is to it...I mean I read up on colorways, numbers, and everything about the SHOES...so id know what im talkin bout..but as far as MJ andhis accomplishments? Im good.

oh and i watch mj on youtube quite often, even tho i watchd him play back in the day..i use it as a "get my mind right'' mechanism for when imbout2 go play ball..gets me hyped up..
wink.gif

iam hesitating on paying full retail for these
grin.gif
one pair is goodenough for me just to say i have these i guess
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

iam hesitating on paying full retail for these
grin.gif
one pair is good enough for me just to say i have these i guess
eyes.gif

im in the same boat..besides, i have plenty of blk/red j's so if i pass on these it wnt kill me..but when it comes time4 release day, i may pull thetrigger..

How do you guys think these will compare to the Space Jams in terms of hype and selling out quickly? Are these a GR?

I want to cop 2 pairs...

Originally Posted by Just In Time

How do you guys think these will compare to the Space Jams in terms of hype and selling out quickly? Are these a GR?

I want to cop 2 pairs...

They say these are limited... who knows.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Just letting yall know that there will be a blck/infra- white/infra vi pack released mid next year.
I'm hoping this really is true, if JB makes that pack limited like HOH only then mayhem is sure to ensue.

Originally Posted by illest35

oh and i watch mj on youtube quite often, even tho i watchd him play back in the day..i use it as a "get my mind right'' mechanism for when im bout2 go play ball..gets me hyped up..
wink.gif

same here broham

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ that pack was scratch they are releasing seperate
grin.gif

So they are releasin a blk n red vi, a white and red vi, a blk infrared vi, and a white infrared all in one year?

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

After a good talk with my homie, these shall be passed on.

It's for a good reason, though.
wink.gif

Infrared pack?

So I've heard...

(from a very reliable source, might I add...)

Nha, too hard to believe that, not to underestimate ya but with JB its like the lottery.

Originally Posted by jodyjo

grin.gif

So they are releasin a blk n red vi, a white and red vi, a blk infrared vi, and a white infrared all in one year?

Thats what im hearing nothing is Guaranteed to they actually come out

Originally Posted by jodyjo

grin.gif

Thats what im hearing nothing is Guaranteed to they actually come out
Yeah, nothing is guaranteed. What ever happened to the Gatorade VI's, white/cement IV's, snakeskin XI pack, etc. At least they gave usthe Space Jams.

Back
Top Bottom