OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You can buy those.

Because Ill be wearing these:
Good for you.

No offensive though, but no one really cares. I hate when people post pictures of their previous retros/og's to rub it into people's faces.

You can buy those.

2ni8g3o.jpg

2z9e0pk.jpg

35iy8ph.jpg
Good for you, hope that shoe cracks, there goes $400+ down the drain.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

^^^hater...n I thought those where the varsity red's I almost considered purchasing.

im not hatin, It just makes me laugh when people try to showoff their 10-15 year old shoe, and acts like their alergic to retro shoes.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

You can buy those.

Good for you.

No offensive though, but no one really cares. I hate when people post pictures of their previous retros/og's to rub it into people's faces.

Beat me to it.

I never understood the logic myself.

Like most of us have the option to cop 2000 VI's.

It's damn near the equivalent to going up to a homeless dude and showin' him a picture of your home.

"I got a crib... too bad for you, that dirty +*$ dog of yours and your shopping cart with three wheels."

smh.

Originally Posted by coolnerd

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

^^^hater...n I thought those where the varsity red's I almost considered purchasing.

im not hatin, It just makes me laugh when people try to showoff their 10-15 year old shoe, and acts like their alergic to retro shoe
LMAO
laugh.gif

So is there any word if these are gonna actually be an easy cop or if its gonna be a $%@@$ to get like the jams?

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

You can buy those.

Good for you.

Beat me to it.

I never understood the logic myself.

Like most of us have the option to cop 2000 VI's.

It's damn near the equivalent to going up to a homeless dude and showin' him a picture of your home.

"I got a crib... too bad for you, that dirty +*$ dog of yours and your shopping cart with three wheels."

smh.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I guess I'm the only one that's going to compliment Animal Thug's crispy 2000 infrared VIs
happy.gif

Nah, you and me fam, there's a bunch of haters out there.

Quick question for anyone who knows the retail game, I was at FNL yesterday and someone there told me Nike was going to produce 100,000 pairs of these forNorth America. Is this a general release number?

I remember the space jams haing around those nums and I guess we all know how that went. But ppl this i s no where near as hyped as he space jams, the spacejam is a universally liked shoe people ftom all walks of life (kids, parents, professionals, studemts, EVERYONE likes that Jordan XI shape) the VI on theotherhand is a shoe that gets a lot of hype in sneakerhead commubity, believe it or not alot of ppl outside of the boards will see this as just another blackand red jordan

Originally Posted by lowtown21

Quick question for anyone who knows the retail game, I was at FNL yesterday and someone there told me Nike was going to produce 100,000 pairs of these for North America. Is this a general release number?
I bet there's more than 100,000 Space Jams out there. Have you looked at ebay lately? LOL. People are just so thirsty for XI's that100,000 isnt even enough. I would bet there will be just as many of the VI's. They will not be limited but will still be difficult to get. The two spotsin my city will maybe get 50 pairs total between them and I gaurantee there will be more than 50 people in line that morning.

I am still undecided on these. I like VI's, but not sure about the exterior of these this time around. I would love to see them in person. Definitelydigging the Motorsport Vi's though.

I'm still on the fence on these. I was so pumped when the early stuff was coming out saying they'd be Infrareds, now that we know they'll be justvarsity red...I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom