OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Already a little jaded by the fact that JB decided to use nubuck durabuck on the GS size runs and the "ashy suede" nubuck on men's size runs, so I went around my local FTL, FNL, etc yesterday scoping the pairs and numbers they had and I was a little shocked that the FTL by me had a pair that was ashy x2 but the FNL had a bunch of pairs that looked real nice with good smooth suede nubuck nice and flat and black. I guess the moral here is you may want to shop around a little before RD on these especially with this suspect material and find your pair before you try to cop. I'll definitely be hitting up my FNL burly early on the 23rd.
fixed

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^To the person up there from BX, you can probably get these for retail on Fordham already.

Im not dealing with fordham anymore all the stores on fordham was charging $250-$310 plus tax for the space jams that got me odee tight so i dont deal with them stores anymore i will stick to coping online early

roll.gif
I know what spot(as) you're referring too, and they're notorious for chargin' absurd prices, because they're alot of thirsty people in that vicinity. But that price tag is the going rate for Space Jams.
Lol yea i was going to cop a pair of SJ for $225 but this dude ran in the store and drop $400 on them and the store manger obviously give them to him i just left the store
roll.gif
i ended up coping them for $230 at another place

Why don't you guys find another spot?????? These and the Space Jams are literally EVERYWHERE.
Go somewhere low key, or in the burbs. It's not hard. You guys are giving your money away.

I copped the XI"s on FNL, no problem, just because I was at work on RD.

The VI's will be a cakewalk, too many spots to name getting these here. SAme thing will happen with the Copper Foams.

Some of you guys are making it hard on yourselves for no reason......
eyes.gif

QFT x 23 some of you guys in here just hypin just because you read the last man did......

damn i thought these will be an easy cop but by the looks of it looks like im a have to wake up early again

Sneakerpost is legit. They also get restocks on just about everything. But if these things sellout on RD, forget about that 190.00 price tag.

A- i see your back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally seen these today, pretty decent. won't pay retail though.

if anyone in nyc is looking for these, hit me up I'll point you into the right direction

Whoaa...the GS 6's have the extra leather on the toe-box? Sort of like the samples from back in the day...

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Where's 410Fresh to put my name on the list?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
wasn't that the guy that said he could get all those cdp's for 100 bucks? What whatever happened with that did the people that gave him money evershoes? Or did he just take the money and run

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

for the last time can some1 please answer my question are they regular suede or nubuck 12 suede

Why can't you just read back a few pages? This has been covered TONS of times, seriously.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kevvv

laugh.gif

Hahahaha that b 1 t c h a s s disappeared like the wind.

Is he the one that has a store? What happened to him??

Got exposed in the Dodge Viper Appreciation thread in the General Forum a week or so ago. Hasn't been seen since.

laugh.gif

he got exposed....dude also said he worked at a car shop and owned three cars that werent street legal and he was tryna race ppl in the general section.....andone dude contacted the shop and they never heard of him....and then ppl found his myspace and he was this little scrawny kid who was like 17

JordanFan04 & dtb thanks for the response.

I thought dude was like 30 years old, the way he was talking about his shipments to his shoe store. Wow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

laugh.gif

he got exposed....dude also said he worked at a car shop and owned three cars that werent street legal and he was tryna race ppl in the general section.....and one dude contacted the shop and they never heard of him....and then ppl found his myspace and he was this little scrawny kid who was like 17
roll.gif
gotta love the NT Detectives
roll.gif

I'm just waiting to RD. I never had a problem coppin from Eastbay or NDC. The only problem with NDC is you never know what time they releasing. I got mySpace Jams from Eastbay and that seems like luck from the stories I'm hearing. I don't work on Saturday so I might go HOH since I'm a few blocksaway. I aint paying 2 bills for these, they hot but not like that!!!

JordanFan04 & dtb thanks for the response.

I thought dude was like 30 years old, the way he was talking about his shipments to his shoe store. Wow.
laugh.gif

The store he was refering to was real(Shop Gentei in Bmore), but it was not his........

Maybe he knew someone who worked there, or was just an employee there.

But damn, people always getting exposed on here.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom