OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

If I order on Eastbay and then get a pair in the mall in the morning, can I cancel my order within 24 hours or am I stuck with the order..just want to cover my bases and have a pair in hand as soon as I can..I have read posts here before of people doing this..just wondering if it still can be done...without them shipping...

Reminder..use the free shipping code...IPEBJA22

Originally Posted by 335i

does anyone know the deal in newport centre in jersey city? I was told theyre not doing a midnight release for these..

they're not, and their not gettin numbers NO WHERE NEAR the amount of spacejams they had...
Wow, that's crazy.... the SJ release was crazy enough over there when I went.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ Orders can be canceled or modified as long as they're not in a certain stage of processing.

Good to know..i know these sites got no problem cancelling customers orders..so its fair play i guess...

Here's how my release day went down.
So I went to footlocker today (Australia), got there like 15 minutes early, there was a guy with his girl in some air forces and shortly after another dude in some Jams rocked up, I thought sweet there is only 3 of us getting here early. 
We go in and the guy behind the counter asks who was first so I point to dude in the air forces doing the right thing. He says he wants a 12 guy asks me what size & I said same, he said sorry only 1 pair of each size so I tried an 11 was too tight. The guy with Jams copped his and left so I went and got some LeBrons of the shelf that I wanted so it wasn't a complete waste of time. I noticed dude with AF1's still hasn't purchased them then when I finished buying my LeBrons I realized they were arguing with the staff that they wanted to lay-by them aka put them on hold. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 They kept getting told NO we can't do that with exclusive shoes but his girl was convinced otherwise 
roll.gif

So I waited outside for a few mins hoping they would leave soon & I could go in and scoop them but I had my 1 month old little girl with me and and she was starting to wake so I couldn't wait 
frown.gif

Guess it's online Cop for me 
tired.gif

Shout out to all the Memphis heads. Skeak Peek been had them. Will be a easy cop for me here in New Mexico. Shiekh don't even open til 10

teekay - what a story! lol i dont think you can layaway new releases anyways. but i hope you get your hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i will make a last minute decision tonight..on if i want to purchase these shoes tonight..
Do it bro.. they're worth it. And that goes to all of you guys.. they sure are selling out fast for majority of people to complain about them when news first spread.. posers! Material is nice.. and the varsity/infared isnt that big of a deal to not cop..
pimp.gif

I dont know why everyone keeps comparing the hype of these VI's with the Space Jams, what started this in the first place??

why can't a shoe release with out hype?

I for one am glad there is not as much hype for these as the space jams, it was a easy cop for me
pimp.gif
and they are very nice.

If you going to cop do it if not live on with your life.
smh.gif

and yes they will sell out

Originally Posted by natenate04

teekay - what a story! lol i dont think you can layaway new releases anyways. but i hope you get your hands on a pair.

Yeah I've always been told with the exclusive jay's you either cop em on the spot or not at all. It was a shame they had such little supply and I missed out to someone who probably didn't end up with them lol but hey I'm happy with my LeBron VII's 

Originally Posted by teekay

Originally Posted by natenate04

Yeah I've always been told with the exclusive jay's you either cop em on the spot or not at all. It was a shame they had such little supply and I missed out to someone who probably didn't end up with them lol but hey I'm happy with my LeBron VII's 

word...I'm thinking about getting me a pair of the VII's myself.

Back
Top Bottom