Official Jordan XI Thread

with the milky toecap too :nthat:
concord.png

i know, but i personally just don't like the way it looks with jeans compared to the 2011 pair. the low cut gave it more of that fresh white sneaker vibe that i like.
same here. while I can understand the OG design of the shoe, for me it seems I prefer the low cut patent leather design. the OG pair is ok, I'm just saying in terms of preference. although, 23 over 45.

Higher patent cut all day, though I think the current mold is even slightly higher than the og was lol. Would love to get Black Concords or Space Jams in the current mold again. 2016 pair is great but was just before they perfected it.
it does look like higher which is why I feel the shoe looks weird even if it was suppose to be the OG design.

Elton Brand wearing some XI Low in this old magazine cover.

*My awful mistake has been corrected. I just didn't pay attention because I was so used to seeing Quentin Richardson always being with Darius Miles when they played for the Clippers. And they were the only guys with Jordan Brand on that team during that time.

Last edited:
The release date for the DMP XI is now slated for December 9, 2023. It appears this is a confirmation that the upper will be leather instead of mesh according to this post. And this should be good news and helpful for everyone who truly wants these as this post states they're going to be mass produced.

Last edited:
The release date for the DMP XI is now slated for December 9, 2023. It appears this is a confirmation that the upper will be leather instead of mesh according to this post. And this should be good news and helpful for everyone who truly wants these as this post states they're going to be mass produced.

I hope that leather confirmation is wrong. I was really looking forward to these

fantastic shoe. hopefully it's leather than ballistic mesh. I find it more appealing although mesh isn't bad, also might consider a 3rd pair with a mesh since I got 3 with leather. more important thing though is the quality and cushion. wouldn't mind them tweaking the cushion.

Back
Top Bottom