Official Jordan XI Thread

I finally got a picture of myself wearing the XI Jeter Low with this Starter jacket yesterday.
IMG_6712.JPG

A photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6714.JPG

I want to like these but for some reason I don’t. Do you think they would look better if it had the same blocking as the Citrus Lows? Or a different shade of yellow? Maybe no snakeskin? Different outsole?
1677216030633.png
Yes, I think they'd look much better with the citrus color blocking but even then I think I'd pass. Not really feeling the yellow on white with this silhouette. Maybe is they made it black based and then used the citrus color blocking, I'd probably be feeling it more.

If only these things were mids

I agree with the mid cut. But without that shade of blue on the low. That shade of blue is too divergent of a color to be put on that pair to me.

I think these will be easy to get. I can see them sitting a week after release date despite them being an XI.

I agree with the mid cut. But without that shade of blue on the low. That shade of blue is too divergent of a color to be put on that pair to me.

I think these will be easy to get. I can see them sitting a week after release date despite them being an XI.
I‘m the opposite on the outsole. I actually really like that blue vibrant shade. Just wished they made it more solid than translucent

Man, where did the new love for Jordan I’s and IV’s come from? The XI’s were really sought after back in the day

Man, where did the new love for Jordan I’s and IV’s come from? The XI’s were really sought after back in the day

The XI will always be sought after whether it's past, present or future.

I feel the IV has always been sought after as well either when they were current in 1989 or with retro pairs released over the years.

The 1 definitely gained more newer interest in the last few years. I admit I'm in that boat myself with having interest in them. But it has to be a color I'll like and need if I were to get a pair of 1 because I'm picky like that. And it has to be a high because I'll never like a low or mid.

Back
Top Bottom