***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
It's a shame Nike/JB has gotten so skimpy on the padding.. That's what defines the back of the 12. That wool one is really flat like the pics of the grey/white pair.. They would probably look a lot better with that thick OG padding.

WOOL?  
eek.gif

It's a shame Nike/JB has gotten so skimpy on the padding.. That's what defines the back of the 12. That wool one is really flat like the pics of the grey/white pair.. They would probably look a lot better with that thick OG padding.
This is my major problem with the grey/whites.

Also, can someone update the poll with ALL the 12s coming out this year?

So with the 8's coming out the same day I should be able to get grey/UNC 12's with no problems right?

i just got my grey and university 12's

dont sleep

i dont think their is too much of a demand on the 8 pack but it could be a problem to get since 3 jordan's releasing on the same day

Last edited:
Next cops will be Wolf Grey and Gym Reds. Nylon are starting to grow on me a little but will have to see in person to make my decision. The wools aren't too bad.

Wools will be a game time decision. Nylons I'm not feeling. OVO's I will try hard to cop, probably fail, and then move on :lol:

Nice, IMO the have a nice balance to them.. The white plays well with the grey and the powder blue just, bring it all 2gether

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom