***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

i'm surprised by the lack of knowledge on the hustle, plus there are like videos all over the net that go over the real vs fake diff. if you buy a fake then you didn't do your research, I always ask for in hand pics, time/date stamped proving that their selling me the shoe that they say it is, nothing is fool proof but you can do a lot to raise your success rate to getting a good deal on real stuff
bait and switch
I've only bought 2 limited shoes on resell, y3 rose 5 and LeBron x cork, both I got for good deals and both were real, yeah they can bait & switch you but that can happen with any shoe and in any hobby, toys, clothes, heck car dealerships do it all the time if you don't do the research on the diff in car models; however, in most instances your protected thru laws and rules which get your money back, there's a guy on ebay right now selling a fake pr of wings bcuz he got got with bait and switch(according to his story but he admits upfront their fake, strangely they're currently being bid for over retail of the real prs box price
mean.gif
), it happens but i'll be darn if I don't try when I want to finish my collection of XIIs, by Feb '17 I will have all 25(+)prs in my wearable size and will wear them all.....at diff times.....i'm kinda crazy I might wear 2 of the same colors at one time
roll.gif
nerd.gif
 guess that also means i'm in for the Wool and Neopreme prs

Last edited:
sry if alreay posted,
via nice kicks

Air Jordan 12 Low “Playoffs” Releasing in 2017
Darren GriffinJun 13, 2016
Air JordansJordan Brand0 Comments

After successful releases of low-cut renderings of the Air Jordan 1, 2 and several others, Jordan Brand is looking to drop the top on the Air Jordan 12 in 2017.

That’s right, some of your favorite Air Jordan 12’s will release as Lows. The “Playoffs” will be one of those releases, as news broke this weekend pinning the Air Jordan 12 Low “Playoffs” for a release sometime next year.

No Jordan Release Date is available, nor is an official image of the shoe (pic above is a photoshop image). Stay tuned for more details.

Source: jayzrdead

Would've done a lot better had they been released in mens sizes.

There are Mens sizes in this colorway

Was speaking of the Melos, got the colorways mixed up :lol:

sry if alreay posted,
via nice kicks

Air Jordan 12 Low “Playoffs” Releasing in 2017
Darren GriffinJun 13, 2016
Air JordansJordan Brand0 Comments

After successful releases of low-cut renderings of the Air Jordan 1, 2 and several others, Jordan Brand is looking to drop the top on the Air Jordan 12 in 2017.

That’s right, some of your favorite Air Jordan 12’s will release as Lows. The “Playoffs” will be one of those releases, as news broke this weekend pinning the Air Jordan 12 Low “Playoffs” for a release sometime next year.

No Jordan Release Date is available, nor is an official image of the shoe (pic above is a photoshop image). Stay tuned for more details.

Source: jayzrdead

Damn, the Air jordan 2 and 5 releases must've done a lot better than I thought.

Finally starting to see videos of the wolf grey 12s been on the radar since the first pics. Clean... After this its onto the bm5's.

The pinks have caught my eye a couple times and after I picked up Melos I said why not. Looked online and saw 250-260 for my 8.5. So I hit a local dude up that had em listed since release. He said 180 so I hopped on it. The pink really pops and for some might scare them away but I kinda like it(Dip Set will be in heavy rotation today). Had the shirt for my white infrareds which pushed me a little more to get them lol. I've definitely bought shoes to go with clothing I've had lol. But yea unds'ing these today. I feel like I'm the only non Levi's guy in the forum. Def couldn't bring out the Ravens jersey for this one.
View media item 2067836

Last edited:
View media item 2067926I see yall went and copped all the mike bibbys in utah,i told yall they was selling the mike bibbys,did anybody cop..my boy lives in utah said the bibbys dissappeared in 10 min....it was a dope low key event,honoring the flu game.nice pink up on the 12s.Ravens jersey would not go,my pinks still on ice,dmv and nyc only cities rocking pinks

Last edited:
The pinks have caught my eye a couple times and after I picked up Melos I said why not. Looked online and saw 250-260 for my 8.5. So I hit a local dude up that had em listed since release. He said 180 so I hopped on it. The pink really pops and for some might scare them away but I kinda like it(Dip Set will be in heavy rotation today). Had the shirt for my white infrareds which pushed me a little more to get them lol. I've definitely bought shoes to go with clothing I've had lol. But yea unds'ing these today. I feel like I'm the only non Levi's guy in the forum. Def couldn't bring out the Ravens jersey for this one.

I see yall went and copped all the mike bibbys in utah,i told yall they was selling the mike bibbys,did anybody cop..my boy lives in utah said the bibbys dissappeared in 10 min....it was a dope low key event,honoring the flu game.nice pink up on the 12s.Ravens jersey would not go,my pinks still on ice,dmv and nyc only cities rocking pinks
Am i the only one who think his post are ran thru a translator before he post them ?

View media item 2067926I see yall went and copped all the mike bibbys in utah,i told yall they was selling the mike bibbys,did anybody cop..my boy lives in utah said the bibbys dissappeared in 10 min....it was a dope low key event,honoring the flu game.nice pink up on the 12s.Ravens jersey would not go,my pinks still on ice,dmv and nyc only cities rocking pinks
Am i the only one who think his post are ran thru a translator before he post them ?
:lol:

I don't live nowhere near Utah or i'd have jumped on those reverse cherries that I assume yall are calling the bibbys

I have seen the sample Pou Chen pair,the Alternate 97 is dead on in my opinion.Mike Bibby and Ray both deserve a collection.Jimmy b got a shoe !

I don't live nowhere near Utah or i'd have jumped on those reverse cherries that I assume yall are calling the bibbys
Bruh I'm wondering what these bibbys are also....he called them red but then posted a pic of 17s and 12 wings #ImTooConfused
*edit* I guess I see the similarity with the Bibby pe,, but NAHH these are completely different.

Last edited:
these are bibby's

the other's i'm sticking to reverse cherries as the simply swapped the red and white on the two

same liner and reverse colors, they even reversed the metallic silver which matched nicely with the white for a nice metallic red that matches nicely with the red, if the reverse cherries had the white liner than fine we'll call 'em bibbys but since not we're going reverse cherries

Back
Top Bottom