***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
idk all my Jordans feel the same in size 11 whether their from 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, the only difference is the 2016s aren't broken in yet and so aren't as comfy, now my size 10.5 rising suns are a little tight but they still fit, but I prefer the fit of a size 11 in jordans

JB needs to slow down

Saw this on BSS's time line
they really do need to slow down, i'll buy them but some of these cws are very uninspired
frown.gif
 they need to chill and start working on cigar champagne 12s that need to be designed for 2018 and they better be more 6&7
devil.gif
 and less 8
sick.gif

for me these are in the bottom 20 of mens released cws

Last edited:
I want the playoff 12s and the taxis to retro with the really nice flu game leather (highs, not that low bs)

I want the playoff 12s and the taxis to retro with the really nice flu game leather (highs, not that low bs)
I remember wearing my homebois 12 back in 97 and the leather was soft, leather isn't made soft anymore which is what bothers me the most, I hate this cardboard leather used now

I remember wearing my homebois 12 back in 97 and the leather was soft, leather isn't made soft anymore which is what bothers me the most, I hate this cardboard leather used now

I'm only 18 so I don't know what to compare it too. How's 2016 Jordan 12 leather compared 1997 leather?

Figured those were GS by the shape.. They should drop the flints for men, they were originally part of the release rumor. :D

I honestly don't remember to miss tho #IWasThere
I had an OG pair up till a couple years ago that I eventually beat to the ground balling in them. Leather was buttery and noticeably padded. Not to say that this year's pair is bad, but it's just not like the OG; shape and all. I'm still enjoying my new pair though. It is what it is.  

I had an OG pair up till a couple years ago that I eventually beat to the ground balling in them. Leather was buttery and noticeably padded. Not to say that this year's pair is bad, but it's just not like the OG; shape and all. I'm still enjoying my new pair though. It is what it is.  
I hear you [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Does anyone know what the deal is with JB and their random insole colors? The Wolf Grey/Uni-Blue colorway has an infrared insole.

Back
Top Bottom