***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Bold statements like yours shouldn’t even be made if all you can say is I stand corrected. You “assumed” store stock was “average” to handle even the littlest demand but your statement was bold like you “knew”.
Agreed, you don’t go from that level of arrogance and “knowledge” to I stand corrected. Haha what a joke

Bold statements like yours shouldn’t even be made if all you can say is I stand corrected. You “assumed” store stock was “average” to handle even the littlest demand but your statement was bold like you “knew”.

I made statement...so what? If I was wrong I was wrong? It was a prediction! At the end of day neither one of us gets a prize for being right or wrong. Just play the game and catch thrills. But lets see online stock too though.

Agreed, you don’t go from that level of arrogance and “knowledge” to I stand corrected. Haha what a joke

It's all laughs and thrills. It's all a game to me anyways. The shoe game is just a thrill. I'll be right one day and wrong another. That's life!

FA - 6min hs = L.
FL - 10 min hs = L (I’m really shocked :wow:...can count on 1 hand how many Ls I’ve taken on here).
Champs - 10 min hs = W (once again I’m shocked :wow:...I can count on 1 hand how many times I win here & then it’s Palisades Mallon all places. I never win there).

Hum not bad that olive, if i didn't had the psny milan, i would have considered those but.... they took a good pair with less flaw for promo.... we will see on release if the qc !

i'll be joining you in all psny store released pairs by this time next summer

it's funny that people took Ls when people were passing on the snkrs unlocked pairs :rofl:

Dang, Michigan’s don’t even get their own thread?

for what? i'll never understand the need or desire for separate threads on a new color, all the information is in here for the next 3 colorways releasing june 23, aug 11, and sept 8. the foot sites countdown was posted in here and everything, all your info in one easy to find location

Did this happen to anyone? I had signed up on champs, FTL and FTA apps and got notifications to check the results - didn’t hit o. Champs but when I go to my countdowns for FTL and FTA it says I don’t have any countdowns at this time. I had signed up earlier this past week and even used codes for the extra min headstart. Guess I missed out somehow. I even got notifications yesterday that I had two hours to edit my reservations. Anyone run into this problem?
Happened to me before but what I do is log out and back in an md usually the problem corrects itself

Added straight to cart on footaction. That captcha is working until the bots catch up. Welp time to pick up local pair

Back
Top Bottom