***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Anybody tried to clean the blue off the M yet on the the Michigan 12s? And if so how's it work and what'd you use? I get mine here in a bit and hopin mine don't have it but seems like a pretty common issue..

The crazy part is these jaunts been rumored to come out for 2yrs now along with the unc pair, wonder if they'll really hit this time, and tech its a "raging bull" or "toro" like the 5, 21, 18, and 4

I might have to pick up another pair or 2 of the michigan 12s. I seriously havent been that excited to open a pair of shoes in the last 5-6 years, if not longer. mind you, i have been a Michigan fan my entire life but still, it was like i was just getting into buying shoes all over again.

Anybody tried to clean the blue off the M yet on the the Michigan 12s? And if so how's it work and what'd you use? I get mine here in a bit and hopin mine don't have it but seems like a pretty common issue..

Let us know the verdict, if you got the stained "M" or not, seems like a 50/50 shot lol.

I might have to pick up another pair or 2 of the michigan 12s. I seriously havent been that excited to open a pair of shoes in the last 5-6 years, if not longer. mind you, i have been a Michigan fan my entire life but still, it was like i was just getting into buying shoes all over again.

the shoe is dope, I initially wasn't going to keep them but in hand they're super nice. Bias...cause I'm a big fan of the 12s model. Michigan has has no meaning to me, so I can only imagine how much more this shoe means to someone who is actually a Michigan fan. I'll prob store mine away and break em out on foot a year or two later lol.

S/o to FTA :smokin

6E05D29C-0063-4594-925D-F25320CB07E6.jpeg

youre delusional if you think 1 order per CC is gonna stop bots. remember when nike made it so you had to have a verified number per account in an effort to stop bots, multi entries and multi accounts? howd that work out? worked out great for the burner phone industry. dudes simply got extra numbers.

1 per CC? u think dudes gonna sit there and be like awww shucks i only got 1 CC? naw, they going to rite aid, walmart, walgreens and giftcards will be bought and $200+ will be loaded onto each.

quit while youre far, but not super far behind.

At least it'll slow them down.

At least it'll slow them down.

didnt i tell u that from the jump? yea i did. and u told me its just not true, im delusional etc etc.....alllll that just for you to end up saying the same exact thing i told you. that they cant be stopped 100%. they can only be contained, and that will require constant consistant work to do so on a regular basis. u can only slow em down.

so much for you knowing the ins and outs of how bots really work eh?

youre compelled to question wether i know how bots work but you talking like bots can easily be stopped. those thousand dollar bots come out with frequent updates by the developers. thats why its so hard to stop bots. they adjust to whatever measures the retailers come up with.

bots can be curbed and contained to an extent. but never will they be stopped 100%. maybe for a week or so after new security measures are put up. but after that week, an update will be pushed out for the bot and itll be back to business.

and no, bots are not fair game. dont care what u say. the argument that eveyone else does it so its fair game, is weak at best.

All of this is just not true, man.

Wanna know how to stop bots? Make it 1 order per credit card. That's it.

The retailers are screwing you over. The sooner you realize this, the quicker you'll be able to move on from your delusions

Thinking about copping this jacket to go with the IFs...

Would be so salty if they were hard to get and I struck out though, but the Jacket it nice regardless...

I saw the jacket pic before I saw the username but I knew it was you! :tongue: Those would look awesome together. Go for it.

Anyone’s Michigan’s tight AF? Went with my normal size 9.5 AJ12 and I can barely get my foot in them. Been 9.5 forever in 12’s most recently in the OVOs and PSNYs.

This would be doing too much but I like messing around with the options

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180630-022631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180630-022631_Chrome.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20180630-022649_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180630-022649_Chrome.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 24
Anyone’s Michigan’s tight AF? Went with my normal size 9.5 AJ12 and I can barely get my foot in them. Been 9.5 forever in 12’s most recently in the OVOs and PSNYs.

These might run small, I haven't tried on mine yet. But I watched a youtuber review them on feet and mentioned how they fit tight too, so you aren't the only one...

They're actually making a jersey to go with the IFs... I don't wear jerseys tho. Also I realized that the cusyom Polo would look better if it said AIR on the bottom left.

Attachments

• Air-Jordan-12-International-Flight-1.jpg
    Air-Jordan-12-International-Flight-1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom