***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Amd for grits and giggles here is all the mainly majorly blue 12s
20180705_223003.jpg

The M12s are more obsidian than any other blue, in my eyes maybe between the french blue and obsidians.....obsidians still better too

I've just skimmed through this thread but haven't seen much chatter about the CP3 12's releasing. Are they going to be limited, if so like unnatainable limited or more like cap and gown limited? They are kinda growing on me by the day.

air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-4.jpg
air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-3.jpg
air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-5.jpg
air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-6.jpg
air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-2.jpg

I've just skimmed through this thread but haven't seen much chatter about the CP3 12's releasing. Are they going to be limited, if so like unnatainable limited or more like cap and gown limited? They are kinda growing on me by the day.

air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-4.jpg
air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-3.jpg
air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-6.jpg
air-jordan-12-chris-paul-cp3-graduation-west-forsyth-2.jpg
I fks with those. Even better if on disco.
Though I need em All-red joints.

Last edited:
I fks with those. Even better if on disco.
Though I need em All-red joints though.

Its says they're olive but they look more like a pine greenish color I dont think I've ever had a pair of green J's so...
They're part of the "Back to school" pack along with the trash Westbrook 10's and Melo 13's.

download (3).jpeg

Amd for grits and giggles here is all the mainly majorly blue 12s
20180705_223003.jpg

The M12s are more obsidian than any other blue, in my eyes maybe between the french blue and obsidians.....obsidians still better too

giphy.gif

better than french?

Coming up on 5 years on Taxis and 9 years on Cherrys. JB is killing me.
i can't see myself buying taxis tho
giphy.gif

i like the cny 12's better with those bamboo hints

Last edited:
giphy.gif

better than french?

i can't see myself buying taxis tho
giphy.gif

i like the cny 12's better with those bamboo hints

Its tough, I'm not a huge fan of the french blues but I'd say they're slightly better than the M12s if for the only reason being that there's a giant M on them. No new ver. beats out the OG

Only cherry's are OG that 09 pair is a walk in fire shoe worst retro of all time

Wrong there are worse imho

I would like to know some retros you think are worst, cause 12's are my all time favorite Jordan and I've never in my life seen an OG colored dogged out like the cherry 12's with them maroon 09 pair

I would like to know some retros you think are worst, cause 12's are my all time favorite Jordan and I've never in my life seen an OG colored dogged out like the cherry 12's with them maroon 09 pair

My pair isn't close to maroon and you're speaking to an aj12 fantantic as well, mines darn near the same color as the flu games from 2015, or whatever yr it was the masters and french blues came out

My pair isn't close to maroon and you're speaking to an aj12 fantantic as well, mines darn near the same color as the flu games from 2015, or whatever yr it was the masters and french blues came out
If you put OG and 09 pair side to side like i did it was horrible, the 09 pair wasn't bright red and it was two toned and those 2016 flu games look good, Yeah 12's are my everything far as jays it just was the biggest jordan let down for a me

If you put OG and 09 pair side to side like i did it was horrible, the 09 pair wasn't bright red and it was two toned and those 2016 flu games look good, Yeah 12's are my everything far as jays it just was the biggest jordan let down for a me

I think your tripping, though i dont have a 97 pair, lets take a look at the 09 cherries, suede flu games and 16 flu games, bcuz why not i got them all
20180708_230042.jpg
20180708_230101.jpg
20180708_230104.jpg
though the cherries and suedes are a darker than varsity red that the 16 uses, its not maroon by any means, my alma mater is maroon so i know maroon, however the varsity red on the 16s is darn near the same color as the gym red reverse cherries, lazy and dont feel like taking a pic right now, will pull them out later and show. It is what it is my cherries won't be replaced in the next retro they're in 2 good of shape, only taxis and playoffs are ready for replacements and that's me being picky, I'd love to replace my rising suns more than any other cw

Back
Top Bottom