***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
F99EF9DC-C570-491A-AE16-34A9CC7C4935.png

wish the jumpman tab wasnt red as well....but IN nonetheless!!
Nah, that would've ruined what they're going for with this drop. And I guess em Chinese fakes leaks from way back were right.
Although you ain't wrong, that suggestion would work for a "Reverse Flu Game" release.
Hey, it's jb, they be pulling backstory ideas outta their you know where.

Waste.. couldve made the uppers White and just gave us the CHERRIES!!! :stoneface:
And miss out on an opportunity to multiply profits? Jb don't play that.
Between the Red/White jawns and now these, you know they KNOW wassup. 2019 will be the year. I FEELZ IT.
But anyway, no questions about em tampon 12s; I'm all in.

This is the worst holiday lineup I've seen and concords ain't saving it from all this trash.
Thats only like 1 out of 15 shoes :smh:
There's another red-based cw on the lineup. And a blue one as well.
Throwing in the Blk/Green 8, and uhm.. that Zebra yzy; my holiday is definitively packed.

There's another red-based cw on the lineup. And a blue one as well.
Throwing in the Blk/Green 8, and uhm.. that Zebra yzy; my holiday is definitively packed.
That 8 looks just like the confettis... The yeezy is also a restock not a release. So good luck wit them. I thought about it but I can't even cop a GR Jordan 1 anymore so I won't bother
And have you seen them foams too? All navy wit a gum bottom... Does not look good on that silhouette

That 8 looks just like the confettis... The yeezy is also a restock not a release. So good luck wit them. I thought about it but I can't even cop a GR Jordan 1 anymore so I won't bother
And have you seen them foams too? All navy wit a gum bottom... Does not look good on that silhouette

when is that zebra restock? do you know if theyre going to do it the same way as the creams/trip whites and make them very available like the creams were? i copped creams easy as heck with that restock and i would do the same for zebras if so.

Lol assuming you ain't ever heard her, that mouth definitely gotta be good for something else, as "eloquent expression" ain't it.

lol definitely heard of her.

and the tinker 8s look nothing like the confettis. the only similarity is the multi-color on the side panel and even that doesn't pop or stand out like the multi-color on the tinkers. they look much better than the confettis..

Lol assuming you ain't ever heard her, that mouth definitely gotta be good for something else, as "eloquent expression" ain't it.

she has stated publicly that she gives the best head, so youre right in that aspect lol
but u expect eloquence when you listen to rap? :lol:

not everybody can speak eloquently, even in normal everyday life lol

Back
Top Bottom