***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I'm on the fence with those reds
But if Nike does a snkrs cam or exclusive access or sends me a reserve.....it's a wrap :lol:

Nah I'm good. Just give me cherrys already instead of these wack *** colors the past year

tenor.gif

Last release was 09 bruv

Well I'll be I didn't realize my cherries were that old, damn they look great, prob my best looking oldest pr could be my Nubucks though, then again my '03 look really good but you can tell they're not the retro or the retro+ cant wait to get home and see these reds and internationals, we better get taxi and playoffs next yr for the 23rd yr anniversary and I'm switching my taxi insoles to whenever we get

These finally came through, and I'll say, it's stiff as hell. Not plush at all.
Glue stains all over, but that's par for the course.
Likely will see minimal wear with the weather and all, and i also still see these on a lot of feet.

Attachments

• 20181016_174500.jpg
    20181016_174500.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 22
These finally came through, and I'll say, it's stiff as hell. Not plush at all.
Glue stains all over, but that's par for the course.
Likely will see minimal wear with the weather and all, and i also still see these on a lot of feet.

I like my pair but $200 retail was too much. I wish I waited and copped for the $160 disco price they could later have been had for.

I like my pair but $200 retail was too much. I wish I waited and copped for the $160 disco price they could later have been had for.

yeah first time in a long time i paid retail and didn't use my mil disco :smh:, but i was inbetween countries for this stupid europe rotation/deployment and didn't have the proper signal to exercise my rights :sick:

yeah first time in a long time i paid retail and didn't use my mil disco :smh:, but i was inbetween countries for this stupid europe rotation/deployment and didn't have the proper signal to exercise my rights :sick:
My lil brother's in the military for special forces now, could I use his disco?

Do y’all think we’ll get a decent taxi anytime soon? Higher quality similar to the recent blk/red release? CDP and 2013 look cheap af with banana shape

Back
Top Bottom