***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
He’s a XII fan. It sounds like he reluctantly bought the Michigan 12 and couldn’t care less if there was branding. I mean pretty much every jordan sig has had a UNC colorway. Just missing the branding. Again probably why they haven’t done it, minus the 32.

I understand that, and respect the opinion.. but can’t you see how it would be a little frustrating to be a big supporter and fan of UNC as well as Jordan Brand, then see several Michigan branded retro releases before there’s ever one for the university MJ attended?

Again, not really considering every sig of his has pretty much had a UNC colorway.

I’m curious if anyone has found a way to remove the M on the tongue.

Again, not really considering every sig of his has pretty much had a UNC colorway.

So? He WENT there. And the colorway sells.

Not one single university branded retro release since the line’s creation. After 2019 Michigan will have two, not to mention the white based 12 we have learned will come.

So? He WENT there. And the colorway SELLS.

That right there. There’s your reason. There hasn’t been a need too. I’m good with consistently getting a UNC colorway and not having to pay an extra $35+tax on that and deal with hype.

I guess I’m coming from this as a fan, and the neat factor of branding doesn’t appeal to anyone that isn’t a fan of the school. I get that.

But all those UM 12s didn’t go to Ann Arbor, and I’d be willing to bet UNC branded 12s fly

So? He WENT there. And the colorway sells.

Not one single university branded retro release since the line’s creation. After 2019 Michigan will have two, not to mention the white based 12 we have learned will come.
This. I would love a unc branded retro especially to go with my unc jordan jersey.

Wish they had released these PE's to us:angry:
unc-north-carolina-players-suspended-for-selling-shoes.jpg
UNC_Air_Jordan_Birdseye.jpg

Also wish these unc 4's coming later this year would have unc branding on the tounge>D
air-jordan-4-unc-2019-00.jpg

Yeah those 3s would get copped with the quickness, but then the kids at that school that got them can't resell and flip.. ohh wait.

Also those 4s are dope, I might have to cop... though I really don't need another pair of white 4s... other than White Cements.

Yes, everything I’ve heard to this point says they’re similar blocking to military 4s just Carolina blue instead.

..so you bought a Michigan branded 12 and apparently aren’t even a Michigan fan, yet I can’t wish for a Heels 12 as an actual fan?

I'm a 12 fan, prob somewhere in the top 3 period of 12 collectors as I saw one guy with a huge PE collection(I couldn't careless I only buy what I can wear) and another had all the mens mids but no lows, I'm currently missing in size 10.5-11 equivalent size only 3prs and I'm simply waiting for them to become available at the prices I'm willing to pay as I've saved up the money to buy them hence the gif post I put out a few pages back

I understand that, and respect the opinion.. but can’t you see how it would be a little frustrating to be a big supporter and fan of UNC as well as Jordan Brand, then see several Michigan branded retro releases before there’s ever one for the university MJ attended?

I understand your frustration and stand by go buy the 32s and leave my 12s alone, though I'd buy it if it released and cover up the UNC just like I do with the M on the other school branded 12

I’m curious if anyone has found a way to remove the M on the tongue.

I'm sure you could simply acetone it off, it's just paint per se, however I would never intentionally alter a 12 unless it was designed to(ie wings/2019cny) just #NTDenim the logo, I dont wear those with shorts ever

redrum3281 redrum3281 I did buy the 32, but you know darn well it ain’t the same man lol. That would be like me telling you not to buy black and red 12s and instead just get black and red 32s

I need to circle back and grab those Michigan’s... hope this CNYs hit that heavy disco lol.

redrum3281 redrum3281 I did buy the 32, but you know darn well it ain’t the same man lol. That would be like me telling you not to buy black and red 12s and instead just get black and red 32s

hey i feel your pain, honestly the UNC 23s are the closet real UNC we'll ever see, it's had the argyle and everything
air-jordan-xx3-23-university-of-north-carolina.jpg

Michael-Jordan-North-Carolina-Jersey-North-Carolina-23-Michael-Jordan-Black-Basketball-Jersey-Cheap-College-Basketball.jpg

also way back in the thread i did do a 12 UNC comparison of the 6 UNC based shoes though i counted both of the Melos

I had a dream last night that I had cork AJ12s; all cork uppers, black sock liner, Vachetta mudguard, tan midsole, white outsole.

Back
Top Bottom