***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Crazy that it's been 7 years since the last taxi and playoffs

mine still going strong for now
52047766_1755123457920535_7851569266704454218_n.jpg

42400522_659880281072502_4757337994926278797_n.jpg

just showing that mine are still good

and that 7 years flew by quick

feels like they just dropped not to long ago

Yea man they're in good shape. I got rid of my playoffs once they started turning yellow. Had I known that they wouldn't have came back out my now, I might now have sold them.

These mothereffers, I swear. I get that you can't or maybe it's not smart business to put out the OG colorways every other year. We all understand that. But once we get to the five-year point since a previous release, come on. At this rate, I might get a chance to own some of these two more times before I die. It's ridiculous.

The best way to keep us in the game is to not give us what we want

Not me. I quit caring about and buying Jordans for about eight years during the dark days of nonsense in the mid 2000s. I'll go right back into hibernation if Gentry reverts entirely to his former ways. My wallet and my feet will thank me, too. Zero interest in this wack-*** **** that comes out on his watch.

I think I like playoffs more than Taxis... but I don't really want them now (playoffs) since CNYs look so similar.

Someone for the love of god i haven't been on here for days, I NEED the play off 12 highs. Does anyone have word if they will remake these? Thanks!

Someone for the love of god i haven't been on here for days, I NEED the play off 12 highs. Does anyone have word if they will remake these? Thanks!

yeah one day just no specific date at this time

Am I trippin... Very end of 2013{Dec} so
So 5?got me thinkin I can't basic math :lol:

last i remembered for the 2012 summer pair bcuz i got all the kids a pr, and skipped bcuz the pr i had was good, then i replaced them bcuz of them being stolen with the last retro that came out, surprisingly my Taxi's and Rising Suns were left but i'm not complaining bcuz those have the special insole designs

yeah one day just no specific date at this time

last i remembered for the 2012 summer pair bcuz i got all the kids a pr, and skipped bcuz the pr i had was good, then i replaced them bcuz of them being stolen with the last retro that came out, surprisingly my Taxi's and Rising Suns were left but i'm not complaining bcuz those have the special insole designs
Why they'd leave em 2 pairs, makes me question a lot about em.

word, just give us flints please and call it a day. I gotta glue my 04 playoffs and I'm a happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom