***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
These look like the CNY
And the cny looks like wings version.
upload_2019-3-15_15-27-59.jpeg

By the time taxis finally retro I'm not even going to want them because I will already own similar colorways....

But you know I'm still going.

:frown:

OG REMASTERED PLEASE.
972D29B3-E811-43CC-9A71-B1DF673D9A0B.jpeg
The only 12 I care about having anymore, really. I had the OG taxis, and I love the black/white playoff colorway. But the white/reds are special. I remember the first night I saw MJ rock them on the road on TV during the 96-97 season. I had bought taxis on release day and suddenly was like, whaaaat. I was in college and didn't really want to spend the money on another pair of 12s so I never got them.

EDIT: Was late 2009 really the last time these dropped? Jeezus. I wonder what in the world JB's logic is with so much of this stuff.

Last edited:
i'm get them but really JB we still crapping on PLAYOFFS AND TAXIS so much so that yall just gonna make playoffs again and call them reverse taxis :smh:

Nah these are gonna be fishy—Gonna have suede and ish I bet. This obvious trolling tho is wild :lol: they need to get homeboy in charge up out there

Bingo...

Somewhere he getting himself off by reading some of the negative reactions to these recent decisions...45 on the Black / Red XI’s? Sure why not...Reverse Taxi XII’s? YES!!!

Guys a master class troll...

they putting 45 on the bred XIs :nerd: i'm in on those now

Nah these are gonna be fishy—Gonna have suede and ish I bet. This obvious trolling tho is wild :lol: they need to get homeboy in charge up out there

i mean i don't ultimately mind the troll games but it's getting really silly :smh: we're gonna see how many times we can drop the colorway you want without dropping the colorway you want :rofl:

You have to laugh to keep from crying from this first-rate trolling. My guess is it will be some suede or some weirdo designs added on these. With Gentry back, we can forget about the White/Red colorway releasing correctly (i.e. shape and shade of red) without any foolishness. This guy killed the Foamposite line and JB brought him back. Everyone at JB (Jordan included) need their *** beat for some of these decisions.

Back
Top Bottom