***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
12s always sell well. They are one of the most sought after models by the general public which is why 12s see more releases than any other model besides the 1s.

Why is everyone downplaying the 12s in a 12 thread lol what's that one guys name on here who used to work for JB, someone tell him to come breakdown the best selling models again

Isnt all this just speculation/opinions at this point till someone proves with factual numbers? The only two I can think to be the tops are 1s and 11s. 11s cant be excluded. They might release more colors in 12s but no one knows the quantity of all these releases. Btw I love 12s. But so say they sold more of those than just the playoff XI alone is hard to believe.

One thing is for certain, when JB drops an OG 11 colorway it is a MASSIVE release. Based on that, I wouldn’t say 12s are produced at higher numbers. I would agree that they are at the top as one of the most produced tho. And no way...3s and 4s are not produced as much as any shoe in the championship era.

Why is everyone downplaying the 12s in a 12 thread lol what's that one guys name on here who used to work for JB, someone tell him to come breakdown the best selling models again

we're not downplaying the 12s, but i've seen colorways of the 12 sit, which is always good for me, heck i've seen them go on sale as well, also good for me

12s are my favourite, not downplaying it, but you said "which is why 12s see more releases than any other model besides the 1s" and I'm saying that's not correct.

Proper Obsidians, Red’s And Playoffs please dearly!
these other new colors haven’t really been hitting to me.

12s are my favourite, not downplaying it, but you said "which is why 12s see more releases than any other model besides the 1s" and I'm saying that's not correct.
Not all but a lot of them are trash I really can’t wait to see some ogs it’s been way too long

Back
Top Bottom