***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I'd try copping the wings if I wasn't grabbing the French blues and found the gamma 11s for a good price this weekend [emoji]128548[/emoji]

^good question

I want to say the Pigalle x Air Raid, but i believe that was 150 pairs or less

I dont think hyper strike is 50 pairs or less, the nike levi dunk low couple yrs back was a hyper strike and that was 500 pairs

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up. 50 pairs sounds like a # from the 90's. Even 150 pairs of something this day in age sounds crazy.

Thanks for clearing that up. 50 pairs sounds like a # from the 90's. Even 150 pairs of something this day in age sounds crazy.

Yea, Nike still does do 50 pairs releases but we are in the age where if you want that you will have to give up your first born child and your social security number

Last edited:
The Oregon XIV 14's only had 333 and that was Friends and Family. So I would say the wings would be considered a limited release IMO. Not sure about a QS label tho since it's a confirmed Saturday release that we know about in advance. Supreme V's last year were a QS and somewhat limited for comparison sake.

Smaller sizes S,M,L of the shorts are on sale via Nike:

AJ-12-SHORT-724719_010_E_PREM.jpg

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-aj-12-shorts/pid-10738979/pgid-11288795

Kinda feeling these Flu Game Slides I must admit:

JORDAN-HYDRO-XII-RETRO-820265_001_A_PREM.jpg

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-hydro-xii-retro-slide/pid-10952073/pgid-10952710

And these:

JORDAN-HYDRO-XII-RETRO-820265_007_A_PREM.jpg

Anyone know if the French blues will be a gr ? Or will they sell quick like the dunk from aboves ?

Anyone know if the French blues will be a gr ? Or will they sell quick like the dunk from aboves ?

They are a GR, but not sure what you mean like the Dunk From Aboves? Those are still available in many many stores and online.

They are a GR, but not sure what you mean like the Dunk From Aboves? Those are still available in many many stores and online.

Yeah sorry forgot some retailers still have them. Meant if they'll be a decent cop to attempt getting. The 72-10 11s were gr and Nike still has pairs of those online haha. The dunk from aboves sold out on Nike Canada almost instantly, just wondering if I should attempt getting them online from Nike or if I should ask my reseller connect to secure me a pair.

Last edited:
The Oregon XIV 14's only had 333 and that was Friends and Family. So I would say the wings would be considered a limited release IMO. Not sure about a QS label tho since it's a confirmed Saturday release that we know about in advance. Supreme V's last year were a QS and somewhat limited for comparison sake.

Could be a qs, i always thought qs was something announced and released within a 1 week time frame

hyperstike i believe is something that drops out of no where, like the HTM kobes couple months back

There used to be a thread on NT that explained all the names of different releases but its old, we need an updated list

But back to the shoes, I like em, will be trying for em

Last edited:
Jordan Slides are another item that are overpriced for zero reason :smh: Especially when they continually go on sale.

Last edited:
Cherry 12s were one of my first Jordans back in the 90s, might have to double up on some of these 12s coming out, quickly becoming one of my favourite silhouette

Not Nike, but Dwyane Wade's All Star shoes this year were limited to 100 retail pairs. But that's a much smaller brand anyway.

Yea I know I had to cop a sz. 13 outta fear of completely missing out. Need a 12 tho.
These French blues are selling real quick damn

Damn eh I'm a size 13 where'd you cop them from ? I tried footlocker and by the time I got to checkout they were all gone, then tried a store here in Toronto for a 13 and gone.. But o have a guy getting me them just wanted to double up on them

Watched a couple of review videos and decided to go after the Wings.. Nike doesn't want my money 
laugh.gif

Just in case I took the L on those (as I knew I would), I had a FNL tab open for the FBs so I can use one of my $20 rewards.. splash page since 10. FNL doesn't want my money either 
laugh.gif

This is stronger than an XI release as far as hype/interest is concerned. People running in malls to get a pair, lines out the door, while others walk out the store with multiples.

Back
Top Bottom